212# Injectors

Dusty Bradford

Just FYI

If anybody here has or knows someone making more power than 160# injectors can support there are now 212's on the market. A good friend who owns Performance Fuel Systems and also sponsors my race car has tested them in a few cars now. They are a standard size injector so they fit anywhere the 160's go and offer a cost savings compared to running 2 injectors per cylinder.

Tim Lynch tested them last weekend at E-town and set the new 10.5 record at 6.66 and ran over 223mph. 8 of these are supporting in the 3000hp range without cranking the base fuel pressure through the roof.

$800 per set.

Thats awesome..Thats lots of fuel ..enough for a twin 42-76, 400 ci SBC right? ;)

Louie L. said:
Thats awesome..Thats lots of fuel ..enough for a twin 42-76, 400 ci SBC right? ;)

Give me a call when your ready. I was gonna try a set but I doubt 20% duty cycle will work well at WOT

Dusty Bradford said:
Give me a call when your ready. I was gonna try a set but I doubt 20% duty cycle will work well at WOT

Thanks Dusty, I might have some 160# on trade in! =)

(Dusty) I need to upgrade to these on my BBC before next year. I contacted Alan Kennedy on Yellowbullet and he said he can get them quickly. Do you still recommend him? I didn't get a price, but I'm assuming ~ $170 each.

Art

Yes. He is the "go to" guy for injectors or anything fuel system related. I had dinner with him early this week and he had a couple sets in stock but had moved some recently, not sure what his stock currently is though.

He will do you right on the price as lots of vendors buy from him.