210/215 XR2 Hyd. Roller from Comp/Full Throttle

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
I bought this cam new.....(cam only) from Mike at FullThrottle. I installed it in my engine.... never fired it up..... still in engine on stand now....

"Revolution XR2" Roller cam
Our latest design roller profile for use with newer high flow turbos. Specs:
Intake 210 @ .050 .516 lift
Exhaust 215 @ .050 .516 lift
110 L/S (installs at 110)

I have decided to go with another custom grind and want to sell this one. I should still have the original box... and cam card....

Mike wants $263 ea.... + shipping.

I would like to get $250 shipped for mine..... paypal OK....

Got a buddy with an identical cam.... new... still in the box..... he told me to sell it here as well.... $230 shipped.

cam

Just curious, Is ther something we should all know about this grind that you and your buddy are selling them? I got 218.212 and just picked up 66bb turbo w/the big Q trim turbine wheel, so was thinking a little more exhaust dur. would be helpfull. Any info or suggestions, and of course, you do still have this cam for sale? 220 shipped? Thank you and happy hollidays

Just curious, Is ther something we should all know about this grind that you and your buddy are selling them? I got 218.212 and just picked up 66bb turbo w/the big Q trim turbine wheel, so was thinking a little more exhaust dur. would be helpfull. Any info or suggestions, and of course, you do still have this cam for sale? 220 shipped? Thank you and happy hollidays

No.... absolutely nothing wrong..... I'll probably regret selling mine..... I decided I would prefer to try a straight cut cam.... w/o a split..... and on a wider 114 lobe separation...... so I sold mine before I installed the engine in the car......and had one cut.... 218/218. I am scared I probably am sacrificing a lot of low end...... but I just want to try it anyway.... I am stubborn...

My buddy has about 4-5 rollers to choose from.... he had bought over the past several years.... one of the new ones was the exact same cam...... he has decided to run one of his other sticks in his new motor... and decided to sell this one since it was brand new.... to pay for some of the other pieces he needs....

HTH