20th Anniversary Magazine Articles

72firebird

Well I scanned in all the TTA magazine articles that I have a couple weeks ago and started this webpage 20th Anniversary Magazines For right now I'm hosting it on my forum, but once I get everything worked out and make a couple changes we'll be moving it to the new 89TTA website. Feel free to give me any feedback good or bad. Also if you have any of the magazines that aren't commented on if you could scan them and send them to me I'd greatly appreciate it. Also if you have any magazines that aren't listed that have TTA articles let me know and those can be added.

Awesome !

I have a few of magazine articles to help fill the collection. I'll scan em' and email them to you this weekend.

Awesome !

I have a few of magazine articles to help fill the collection. I'll scan em' and email them to you this weekend.

Awesome, if you can try to leave them full size. I can resize them really quickly so that I can keep them the same size as the others and everything (plus I'm trying to keep a stock of full size images in case anyone wants/needs them at any point).