20K Mile 89 Turbo TA in PA

Update: Car is sold.. more info to come as I get it! Just wanted to let you guys know it's sold in case your trying to get ahold of this guy... I'll post more info later in the week..

Well guys just wanted to clean the sellers name up a little bit.. What happen is the person who did this post was the owners brother. He knew his brother wanted to sell it and wanted to make a few bucks on the deal as well So he posted it a few grand more then his brother wanted to make a buck on him without him knowing. The owner is a busy guy and don't really come on line at all. He didn't see the posts and did'nt know. But he was a really nice guy. The car was amazing condition. #349 I think.. and now.. it's parked in my garage! :D The car was located less then one mile from my house. Was really weird going less then a mile to buy a car who the owners money is in the same bank as me and he fills the car up at the same Sunoco as me. I'm happy, the owner is happy.. and his brother looks like an a$$ once again I guess.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by phillyturbosix
Well guys just wanted to clean the sellers name up a little bit.. What happen is the person who did this post was the owners brother. He knew his brother wanted to sell it and wanted to make a few bucks on the deal as well So he posted it a few grand more then his brother wanted to make a buck on him without him knowing. The owner is a busy guy and don't really come on line at all. He didn't see the posts and did'nt know. But he was a really nice guy. The car was amazing condition. #349 I think.. and now.. it's parked in my garage! :D The car was located less then one mile from my house. Was really weird going less then a mile to buy a car who the owners money is in the same bank as me and he fills the car up at the same Sunoco as me. I'm happy, the owner is happy.. and his brother looks like an a$$ once again I guess.. :rolleyes:

What did you pay for it if you do not mind me asking:confused:

knock a few grand off the price as his brother was tryin to make some money on the car and thats what I paid :D For the condition of the car and what it was I think I got it for a real good price. :)

thisd car is amazing guys. Jim hit a home run for sure..
url]

PhillyTurbo,

THANKS for lettin us know what you paid, I inocently asked Frank, and was promptly ignored(didn't surprise me thought)!!

Nice CAR!! Good luck with it!!

Brian

Thanks Brian! If it wasn't for Frank I would not have the car. I took him with me to look at it and when I saw how nice it was, the radio could have been missing and I would not have noticed! :) Frank went over the car with a fine tooth comb and gave me the thumbs up and wanted to know if I needed a ride to the bank! lol I've seen this poor car posted around for anything from 15K to 20K and everything in between. The only nice part is now it will never be for sale again.. well unless I drop over.. then they can burry me in it! lol :D I'm sure you'll see it out somewhere this summer. Can't wait to show it. It really is a beauty!

AWESOME Ride.

Hang onto it, a few years these cars are going to sky rocket. These cars are like money in a long term investment.

Be careful, God Bless. :cool:

did not see yu post Brian. I would have told ya if I have seen it.. I did not ignore you..

Originally posted by TClassic
PhillyTurbo,

THANKS for lettin us know what you paid, I inocently asked Frank, and was promptly ignored(didn't surprise me thought)!!

Nice CAR!! Good luck with it!!

Brian