20K Mile 89 Turbo TA in PA

MuscleMayhem

mag-ba president
Heres your chance to own a very rare Collector Car.

20th Anniversary 1989 Turbo TA 1 of 1550 made.

Car is in Mint Condition inside and out with 20,000 Miles.
Stock Car
Original paint still glossy and beautiful
exceptionally well cared for and maintained
always garaged
non smoker
Still have original window sticker and all info on the car.

T-tops, leather, all options.

This is one of the fastest american production cars ever made. Only 1550 of these cars were produced. So this is your opportunity to purchase a very rare car at a great price!

Car is Located in Philadelphia PA

You know how rare these cars are... especially with this low mileage and stock!

No Pics yet... but soon... or you can email me to setup a time to come and see the car in person...

Asking $16,000OBO

Email Me if interested CoPe4js@aol.com

No one got pics No one got a reply from this guy. From what I gather might just be selling it for someone else :rolleyes: :confused:

Originally posted by phillyturbosix
No one got pics No one got a reply from this guy. From what I gather might just be selling it for someone else :rolleyes: :confused:

:( :( :confused:

FWIW & IMHO:
I requested pics and further info on the am of 27th and again 2 days after that. Never received or heard anything.

Yeah, that is the same one on Ebay, I spoke to the guy, apparently there are a few of his friends that are trying to sell it and he will give them a commissh for it if they sell. None of them are the registered owner, apparently they bought it from someone else, and will be giving you a title from that owner.
Doesnt seem right to me. Something is a little fishy if you ask me

Originally posted by jaytone
Yeah, that is the same one on Ebay, I spoke to the guy, apparently there are a few of his friends that are trying to sell it and he will give them a commissh for it if they sell. None of them are the registered owner, apparently they bought it from someone else, and will be giving you a title from that owner.
Doesnt seem right to me. Something is a little fishy if you ask me

It would be nice if the owner came on the board and SOLD IT. :confused:

FWIW & IMHO:
I make a motion that this be moved to the"Internet Scam & Sham Section" of the board. It does take up valueable room where people really would like to buy and sell cars. Should it be "Sham" or "shame"? I think that the owner has had ample opportunity to show his true intentions here. I would really worry if the owner all of a sudden popped up and started to respond to questions & E-mails.

Originally posted by Wells
FWIW & IMHO:
I make a motion that this be moved to the"Internet Scam & Sham Section" of the board. It does take up valueable room where people really would like to buy and sell cars. Should it be "Sham" or "shame"? I think that the owner has had ample opportunity to show his true intentions here. I would really worry if the owner all of a sudden popped up and started to respond to questions & E-mails.

Gary

I will give it a few more days then send it to the Toilet for flushing. ;)

Owner sent me a e-mail. He has a offer on car $15,500 CASH:eek:

Let them have it. I would rather get one cheaper that needs a little TLC:cool: