2014 THS Races??

snyderjw1

I've been a little out of touch, not sure what events other than BG are planning on having the heads up classes... specifically THS?

In the TSM thread from sack, the 8 car min for all heads up classes has been lifted. I believe Kip has to put out a call with a projected car count for THS.

In the TSM thread from sack, the 8 car min for all heads up classes has been lifted. I believe Kip has to put out a call with a projected car count for THS.

Mike, If some guys want to post or email me that they are going to Norwalk to run THS I will be glad to make the call. Most I talked to were either not ready for the season or like myself changed plans when the 8 car min. thing cam up.

I've been a little out of touch, not sure what events other than BG are planning on having the heads up classes... specifically THS?

We are on for:
BPG
Mwbc (shaping up to be one of the best HU Buick events of the year)
BG

I sent D day a message to see what their plans are for the St. Louis race. That might be on also.

I will ask Collin to create a sticky on the races to help keep people posted.

We are on for:
BPG
Mwbc (shaping up to be one of the best HU Buick events of the year)
BG

I sent D day a message to see what their plans are for the St. Louis race. That might be on also.

I will ask Collin to create a sticky on the races to help keep people posted.
Is there an official date yet for the MWBC yet?