2012 Hotrod Power Tour

Audiowizard

CARE FOR A SMOKE ANYONE?
Staff member
Post her if you are going on tour starting June 3 in Illinois and ending in Arlington, Texas! If I don't finish my Buick GN then I am talking my '00 SLP Firehawk Trans am build # 150 and will be wearing a full mohawk and you can't miss me so come by and say hello! Would like to have a band of our Buick brothers to represent our community! Thanks guys and sign up here if you can make it!

austinibew145 said:
I'm in... I hope. moter not in.

image-765808562.jpg

Me and my Dad are bringing a GN and a T-Type from Toronto. should be just over 3000miles round trip. will be in Detroit Friday morning, getting new tires put on then should be good to go!!!!!!

Im going.. long haul. Starting in Detroit Friday... if anyone sees me honk and say HI =) Cant miss the GNGAL plates

There are several of us from the DFW area going up to Miami, OK on that Wednesday to meet up with the tour there. Just got my ac fixed after about 10 years of it not working just for the tour :). Will be in the GN.

Austin,

I will have both of my sons with me so don't even try to break into my room and molest me. I know how you can get when you have been drinking. Are you going to get the motor in before the tour or not? This year I will have a guy with a mustang cruising with me and possibly another GN and a 87 monte aero coupe.

Unless a miricle happens my car won't be put together again.:mad: I've been freeking busy in the last couple of weeks and had just enough time to figure out the last mod but now I just need the time to do it.:(

I am going to try to make it this year. Probably just start off in Stillwater and go part of the day, probably get to southern Oklahoma and then head back west to home. I think I ran a qualifying pass against you this year in Noble at the shootout. I will be in the dark blue/chrome T.

I'll be there. Joining up in Miami, OK and then cruising back down to TX. Getting the Buick ready to go.
Doing the exhaust tomorrow, did the fuel pump 2 weeks ago. Gotta get a few minor leaks wrapped up and then get some miles on it to make sure she can make the trip.
230490_10150569395505214_579165213_18472480_3846887_n.jpg

I'll be there. Joining up in Miami, OK and then cruising back down to TX. Getting the Buick ready to go.
Doing the exhaust tomorrow, did the fuel pump 2 weeks ago. Gotta get a few minor leaks wrapped up and then get some miles on it to make sure she can make the trip.
230490_10150569395505214_579165213_18472480_3846887_n.jpg

That's a good looking' car! See ya there

SHAWNEE_BEST_OF_SHOW.jpg
MY TWO SONS AND I WILL BE JOINING IN AT CHAMPAIGN AND GOING TO MIAMI OK. COULD ADD AN EXTRA STOP BUT NOT SURE YET. WILL BE DRIVING MY SLIGHTLY MODIFIED GN;) LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS AND SEEING OLD ONES.

We will be out on Woodward/Detroit Thursday and Friday night. Keep an eye out for 2 LS powered GN'S. The hot spots are between 12 mile and 15 mile/maple on Woodward.