2011 Mustang 5.0 Coming!!

I guess I'm just a car lover and not a GM only fanboy.

I'm with you. A cool car, is a cool car to me, no matter what badge is on the front of it. I would trade my GN for an 03 or 04 Cobra POS any day of the week.:eek:

Don't know how some of you guys have had such good luck but my TTA has been a BUTTLOAD of problems. I spent more money on that car in my first 3 months of ownership then I did on my 86 GT(owned for 20yrs). Put 215k on that car and changed battery, clutch, transmission, and a sensor and THATS IT. Looking forward to the 2011 5.0.....maybe a TTA for sale soon! PS Bought my 89 LX 3 yrs ago and haven't had to fix any problems with that one.

I'm thinking you people who think the Camaro interior sucks are nuts because I pretty much like it.

But I wasn't going to say anything because I really don't care too much about the interior and even if it did suck I wouldn't notice because when I get an LS3, four piston Brembo's, and a comfortable seat in a car that is solid as a rock and handles and rides really well for $32K I'm happy... regardless of much else.

So I thought maybe the interior really does suck and I just don't know it... but I guess not...

Wardsauto.com votes Camaro best sports car interior

I'm thinking you people who think the Camaro interior sucks are nuts because I pretty much like it.

But I wasn't going to say anything because I really don't care too much about the interior and even if it did suck I wouldn't notice because when I get an LS3, four piston Brembo's, and a comfortable seat in a car that is solid as a rock and handles and rides really well for $32K I'm happy... regardless of much else.

So I thought maybe the interior really does suck and I just don't know it... but I guess not...

Wardsauto.com votes Camaro best sports car interior

That's funny.. I don't seem to see the Crapstang even on that list! :eek: :D But wait didn't everyone say the Crapstang has the best interior over the Camaro? Maybe they didn't know about this test :cool:

I am so stoked on the new 2011 Mustang 5.0!

I'm ordering a:
2011 Mustang 5.0 GT (Premium)
Brembo Brake Package
3.73 gear
Glass Roof
HID headlights with Security
Comfort package (heated seats and 6 way power passenger seats)
Rear Video Camera in Spoiler (but without the full electronics package
Shaker 1000 10 Speaker, 1000 watt audio system
401a Rapid Spec Unique Interior

Down to 3 colors- Kids want me to order it in Race Red with Black Leather

2011MustangBrochure.jpg

2011_MustangGT_PaceCar.jpg

6_933893.jpg

StangNet | Mustang 2011 Mustang

This is the best forum for the 2011 Mustang Resouces, and info- and there you can help find a few people to get the best x-plan pricing...

2010+ Special Editions and Aftermarket Mustangs - The Mustang Source

3 colors I am down to. Then I'm Pre-Ordering soon! What do you think??

I'm leaning towards the new "Race Red" color with Black Leather interior. My kids like it too. Black looks great with the new Brembo Wheels, and the Grabber blue is ok, but I'm not sure if I'm I love it.. I'm leaning towards the Race Red, with Glass top. I'm ordering a glass top regardless, and the Glass Top would look really nice with the Black too. The Grabber Blue color doesn't show dirt. Black is always nice... but a chore to clean, etc.

Decisions, decisions...

PS- I'll always love Turbobuicks too, so dont kick me.. :)

I'm not a red car guy but out of those colors I'd go red.

Black is way too much of a pain to keep looking good.

There's a blue one that I see many mornings... who always wants to impress me with his exhaust note :rolleyes:... and I keep wondering why he ordered such a crappy color... so I guess I don't like the blue.

The red looks good and with the glass top would be awesome.

Despite being partial to the Camaro I really do like the upgraded Mustang and because of gears (I wish the Camaro came with 3.73's :() and probably less weight it should be a touch faster.

You're going to love it.

That red is beautiful. Reminds me of the torch red from years back. I think this is great for Ford. Finally a 6 spd in a GT. The engine is factory hot rodded, and by the articles written, the guys who designed and built the motor are performance guys. Thats good to know there are factory people who like to go fast.
I think the ecoboost twin turbo six wud be fun in a Stang too. I cant wait to see the numbers on a Whipple or KB blower on these new Stangs.
I love the GN's and Stangs. I still cant decide on a mid mileage GN / T or an 03/04 Terminator. There are some lucky guys on here with both!