2011 GS National THS Qualifing Positions

Jason, on your TSM Legal Fastest Passes list you missed putting yourself as the fastest MPH record holder. Just noticed that after clicking the link in your sig.

See ya soon, Kip

Jason, on your TSM Legal Fastest Passes list you missed putting yourself as the fastest MPH record holder. Just noticed that after clicking the link in your sig.

See ya soon, Kip

You are correct I was in a hurry trying to get all the updates in at work for John and Randy and didn't update the two 8 sec passes.

Updated.

20 psi? Its time for some man boost Patrick!

if you ran xx amount of boost and it didn't pop or bang...you didn't run enough lol

Well last yr i killed it in the water box when the cam sensor spun on the shaft. So i decided to take it easy and fin tune as i work the boost up!. Hell i unload and off the trailer it went a 10.85 @ 17.5-18 psi boost. I was very surprised @ that. I ran the car a few week before @ piedmont dragway and @ that same boost it went 7.1 @ 100mph on pump gas! i just added race gas @ BG to be ultra safe and so i could turn up the boost.

So needless to say i'm very very happy that the car ran great and it's not broke and i set some new personal best in BG.

Understatement

Thanks for noticing there J dub!

Thanks Cal, I didnt have it set on kill when I saw how many cars there were in the class and knew who ever was going to win would have to go rounds.I would like to put it on kill but I run 3 or 4 events every year and my day job is as a GM line tech. So working on my own stuff comes last. The target should be on Clay Sean John or Kevin B. Got lucky enough to get a full photo shoot for GM High Tech after the win!! Cant wait to see it when it comes out.Had a blast this year just wish I would have had time to see everyone.Looks like Dallas and the GSCA have came up with a plan to make our cars more secure.I hope the recent thefts dont kill this event as it is one of the best .Ive been going there since 1991 and look forward to it every year. We will have to out smart the crooks and keep them from taking our cars or the event away from us.
DDay

Not sure whtat next year will bring but I did take out the transmission after 4 years on it, time to freshend it up for next year.

Ths

Speaking of next year, are there going to be any rule changes for 2012. I am thinking of taking a stab at THS next year, and it would be nice to know the final rules as early as possible.

THS Bowling Green 2011

Is there a break down on ET and MPH per qualifying passes and eliminations ?

Speaking of next year, are there going to be any rule changes for 2012. I am thinking of taking a stab at THS next year, and it would be nice to know the final rules as early as possible.

We will be covering that shortly. Want to give everyone as much time as possible to make their cars fit the rules.

Thanks, Kip

Lowest et of event was 9.77 by clay
Highest MPH was 140.x by Sean

I had a .024 light in the finals. Anyone beat that in eliminations? Lol