2011 Corvette Grand Sport....Magnacharged

meanchicken said:
LOL...that'd be a bit of a drive from So Cali....

I was down there last year. What a show. Going to take our cars this year. An awesome week of entertainment and cars. Can't wait. Look for the white one. I'll be out front. Lol.

I was down there last year. What a show. Going to take our cars this year. An awesome week of entertainment and cars. Can't wait. Look for the white one. I'll be out front. Lol.
I ll be there! Theres a decent size group of GNs here...Edgewater mall at night..cant miss them

Chicken came by Sat. to check out the heads & intake for the engine that's being built for him. He stood over the parts & was making these clucking sounds. I also noticed his face was flush & beads of sweat started to appear on his fore head. This isn't the first time that I noticed this this transformation when ever he is near any performance parts for his coup. I feel a bit uneasy when he behaves this way & fearful of him losing control & snapping. Chicken has a serious problem dealing with speed I feel he should be locked away to be put under observation & medicated for the good of public safety.

o
Chicken came by Sat. to check out the heads & intake for the engine that's being built for him. He stood over the parts & was making these clucking sounds. I also noticed his face was flush & beads of sweat started to appear on his fore head. This isn't the first time that I noticed this this transformation when ever he is near any performance parts for his coup. I feel a bit uneasy when he behaves this way & fearful of him losing control & snapping. Chicken has a serious problem dealing with speed I feel he should be locked away to be put under observation & medicated for the good of public safety.
or put in a lab and studied lol

...and Lou has given his blood blessing to my stroker build....
Here he is showing how the blood is extracted and then carefully sprinkled on the heads and intake using his super secret holy finger gesture....and note the red carpet he laid down under the parts in the background...
He also spoke in tongues briefly after preparing his holy finger on my Champion ported irons and intake....I broke into a sweat and nearly cried....

Only the best from Papa Lou.....only the best...

DSCN2272b.JPG

...and Lou has given his blood blessing to my stroker build....
Here he is showing how the blood is extracted and then carefully sprinkled on the heads and intake using his super secret holy finger gesture....and note the red carpet he laid down under the parts in the background...
He also spoke in tongues briefly after preparing his holy finger on my Champion ported irons and intake....I broke into a sweat and nearly cried....

Only the best from Papa Lou.....only the best...

View attachment 161145
it looks like hes pissed and giving the build the finger lol

Did I miss it or haven't you mentioned the carnage to your old motor? Just curious as to what happened?
Sounds like you have a killer motor in the works. Best of luck with the new build.

it looks like hes pissed and giving the build the finger lol
Right after I hurt my finger instead of any sympathy chicken started cursing me for being clumsy. I was told to suck it up & keep on working cause he needed his motor soon & had a wild homicidal look in his eyes. I can only imagine how his wife & kids must suffer when his coup is broken. :eek:

Right after I hurt my finger instead of any sympathy chicken started cursing me for being clumsy. I was told to suck it up & keep on working cause he needed his motor soon & had a wild homicidal look in his eyes. I can only imagine how his wife & kids must suffer when his coup is broken. :eek:
haha yes the kill/fish stories have taken a major hit since his cars been down lol....yea probably goes home and kicks the dog lol...jk meanchicken;)

Did I miss it or haven't you mentioned the carnage to your old motor? Just curious as to what happened?
Sounds like you have a killer motor in the works. Best of luck with the new build.

Lou will have the honor of the tear down of the old Frankenmotor. I had him build that motor on a budget using a bunch of used long block parts off his shelf including a used set of ported OE heads (Leaked down and cleaned up), a used roller cam and lifters, and a stock bottom end with forged pistons....
It was basically a 12 second motor being pushed into low 11 abuse on a daily basis....
I also flogged the thing hot for an entire summer the summer after he built before I improved my coolling system. Ran it around town daily between 200-230F constantly that summer and I did not shy away from conflict. I completely over heated it once when the radiator cap fell off....my kid might have loosened it up being curious and did not re-tighten it....I figured it out when the temp skyrocketed and I saw steam...:mad:
A few weeks later when I went in to Lou to have the used ported OE heads installed, he found that with my stupidity I'd melted a pair of RJC's pretty good...had low compression in two cylinders....
All things considered...It's a wonder it survived another 3 years and a total of just shy of 40,000 miles under the punishment of my right chicken foot...but Lou knows how to build 'em....even his Frankenmotors are good LOL:D

My z06 trapped 126mph all stock,so if you race a z06 from a roll youd better be making lots of power.

Hey new guy.
Bring your Z06 into my neighborhood so I can show you my rear plates....from a distance....

LOL
Yes Vettes tend to have good trap speeds and definitely have a better top end than a Turbo Buick...no doubt...
However a reasonably modded (it doesn't take much really) Turbo Buick can complete the 1/4 mile quicker.
Watch the video in my sig for an example.
That's on my old motor.
My new stroker will easily go 10's as will many of the guys on this board.