2010 28th Street Metro Cruise

Heg87t

Slightly Compressed User
Hey,

Is there a turbo Buick hang-out spot at the Grand Rapids Metro Cruise?

Anyone on the board planning on going?

Most of us in the area will not part take in the metro cruise, however there is a car show at Center Pointe mall and there will most likely be a couple there. Later you might find a few by 28th and Michael.

Let's just say this isn't about the cars anymore, they are more worried about their 5k and 10k run then recognizing the cars. Depending on where you park you will be charged as well, this hasn't been advertised to my knowledge either. Not the best run event by any stretch of the imagination.

Let's just say this isn't about the cars anymore, they are more worried about their 5k and 10k run then recognizing the cars. Depending on where you park you will be charged as well, this hasn't been advertised to my knowledge either. Not the best run event by any stretch of the imagination.

Are there any good parts of the cruise at all? From what I remember, 28th street is fairly long road.

Hang out at Center pointe Mall the corner of 28th street and the beltline, this will have a large number of cars for the car show. Afterwards there may be a few hanging at the cofner of Michael and 28th street by a strip mall. I would not stay around rogers plaza area cause this where they are having the 5 k and 10 k runs.

The cruise still might be fun it's just the local police are not fans and thus they don't treat car people very nice.

ok...

It was pretty cool. Lots on nice cars but also lots of other cars.
Long time crawling along and getting hot!