200r4 Brf

camino70

I have a BRF 200R4 lock-up for sale. It has zero miles since being freshened by Sid Neal (shop info will be furnished upon request) outside Atlanta, GA. Art Carr internals, billet servo, new front pump.
$1400 obo.

It was a non-lock up before the freshening. I have been told that it was swapped originally by a non-intrusive way, making it easy to change.

I am right outside Atlanta and would prefer a person to person transaction, but I am willing to ship as well as meet somewhere in between.

BRF is the correct trans/valve body for the GN, from the build list I would say 500 hp easy

Okay. I do need trans, but in the shopping stage now. Trying to find the best deal on the best trans, for the money..which is a bit tight. Thanks, Paul.

camino70- I live in NC, not that far from ATL area.. since I already have trans maybe it would be more cost effective for me to just have it freshened up. How can I contact Sid Neal? Thanks. Paul.

Thanks camino, maybe I can get it fixed better than buying another outright. Hope your sale isn't ruined. You handled things nicely, thumbs up to you!I asked a question that I probably shouldn't have, accept my apology. Paul.

If some one is interested in buying camino70 trans thats great , but if anyone is interested in anything other then "buying"camino70 trans then ....Do Not Post !

Thanks
Jesse