200r4 for sale built by dynotech + Art Carr 16930 converter

434nova

Ok guys this more of a feeler thread, I'm up in the air still on this one if it sells then I will do the 400 swap if not than I will keep the 200r4 setup.

History of transmission
Built about 10 to 12 years ago by dynotech ( Eric Schultz ) don't really know what was done to the transmission internally as it was in the car when I bought it. Previous owner did tell me it has a art carr full boogie kit. Can't really find any information on it. I will say trans shifts firm and works great. Trans has held up fine on my combo which has dynoed 560 rwhp and has been 10.80s @ 126. I am looking to go turbo 400 with a transbrake.

Converter is a old school Art Carr 16930 3200 stall non lock up.

Both transmission and converter have around 7500 miles on them.

Looking to sell as a package.

$1300 for both local pickup only. Located in Yonkers NY 10705

Ok guys this more of a feeler thread, I'm up in the air still on this one if it sells then I will do the 400 swap if not than I will keep the 200r4 setup.

History of transmission
Built about 10 to 12 years ago by dynotech ( Eric Schultz ) don't really know what was done to the transmission internally as it was in the car when I bought it. Previous owner did tell me it has a art carr full boogie kit. Can't really find any information on it. I will say trans shifts firm and works great. Trans has held up fine on my combo which has dynoed 560 rwhp and has been 10.80s @ 126. I am looking to go turbo 400 with a transbrake.

History of transmission

you have a contact number