BRF 200r4 transmission core with upgrades

Steve

I have a BRF 200r4 core with upgrades that I would like to sell. The transmission has an aftermarket forward drum, input shaft and larger billet servo. The transmission was reliable in a low 11/high 10 sec car, but when I upgraded the motor and turbo and added about 100hp it broke the OD ring gear. The transmission will need a new OD ring gear(aftermarket billet is $185, stock would be around $25-$50) and I would recommend a general freshening while it's apart. Please check the pics to see the overall condition. $485 for the core with the upgraded parts. I will ship the transmission at the buyers expense. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3757.JPG
    IMG_3757.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_3759.JPG
    IMG_3759.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_3761.JPG
    IMG_3761.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 202
I have a BRF 200r4 core with upgrades that I would like to sell. The transmission has an aftermarket forward drum, input shaft and larger billet servo. The transmission was reliable in a low 11/high 10 sec car, but when I upgraded the motor and turbo and added about 100hp it broke the OD ring gear. The transmission will need a new OD ring gear(aftermarket billet is $185, stock would be around $25-$50) and I would recommend a general freshening while it's apart. Please check the pics to see the overall condition. $485 for the core with the upgraded parts. I will ship the transmission at the buyers expense. Thanks

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had some questions about the damage to the dowl pin hole picture above. I had a local shop look at recently and they said it was only cosmetic and would still function 100%. It has been that way since the early 90's with no issues, but could be welded up when the transmission is freshened up if you wanted.

Price reduced to $425. That's about the going price for a stock BRF core and this one has upgraded hard parts.

I live about 2.5 hours from the Eureka area. I travel up I-44 on business sometimes so I could possibly meet you half way or similar if you are interested.

I checked with Fastenal and they quoted $150 to ship it. There may be some better rates available at other places.

I have had a lot of questions about shipping the BRF core, I thought I would offer it with shipping included. I will ship to a business address and sell it for $550 shipped. Thanks

Sold, well parted out due to case issues.

VB and governor sold.
Billet Servo and other internal parts available.