200r4 and 3500 l/u 9/11 Vig Converter

Originally posted by TRYMY231S
I'm not going to guarantee anything cause I don't know if
a) you installed it correctly
b) you're racing it and it blows

It would be installed professionally and I said I had learned my lesson from being hard on the car. This is why my tranny is having these problems now. I can't afford to race it and risk even more money being thrown into it. I'm already on the verge of selling it now.

Shipping is both a PITA and expensive. DCVING6 might be able to get a better price. I've been quoted between $150-200 depending on location.

Since I am in N.C. and don't have a car big enough to carry a tranny back in this would be the only way I could get it.

As far as it being expensive to pull the trans, my buddy pulled it begind my apartment in the snow. It's not that bad...

I've pulled my tranny more than once with the help of different people. Even with two at a time it is a job I don't want to do again. BTW, why was it pulled?
EDIT: It is a BRF. I have pics if anyone wants them.

Going TH400. :D Got it sitting in the garage as we speak.

OnelethelGN: want pics?

My buddy pulled it by HIMSELF. He then carried it by himself up to my third floor apartment. Crazy.

Jay, I sent you an email.

Glen, sent you an email.

Nick

converter

I might be interested in just the converter if you don't mind seperating.

Sure, send me some pix please. I have put mine in, and taken it out of, my trunk several times by myself but I would never try to carry it up a flight of stairs.:eek: I didn't mean to imply I wanted a warranty when I asked about a guarantee. It's just that I've had several transmissions that I bought with the seller saying the tranny shifted fine and when it was put in, it did not. I'm currently getting mine refurbished under my warranty but was looking for a spare in case I get the money saved up to have one built right. Thanks for responding so quickly to my questions.