2009 Escalade

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
So my parents decided to get a new Escalade. They are into cars like me & loooove my Jeep and GN. They brought the Escalade to me this week and said, "Do what you do... To this one." :D

Here are a few shots of it in stock form straight from the dealer...
08.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

And here are some shots after me & the painter made some subtle appearance changes.

A full de-badge except Caddy logos, body color hood piece, door side moldings, door handles, roof rack center sections, rear deck lid piece & rear bumper piece, black mirrors & belt moldings and of course, lightly tinted headlights, fog lights & tail lights.
IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

I hated to give it back to them. I had gotten rather attached to it. :biggrin:

Looks awesome! Hows it goin Barron? Later, Bob.
Thanks Bob!

It's goin'. Busy around here these days. Headed to Dallas Monday and will be there for a few days then to Houston for a few days the following week. Apparently the people in the home office think we need to drive all over the place for meetings a lot these days.

How's it going on your end?

its awesome how just small changes to cars can make them completly transform! looks clean man... and really COMFY!

Escalade

Very Nice Barron,Your Parents Have Very Great Taste in Vehicles and In Color!;)

I love the Escalade and love the customizing, but not all of it is my taste. Nonetheless, looks good man.

Jason

Not much. Pretty slow around here. Got snow today! Waiting on good weather.
I hear ya. We had a dose of lovely rain and it is supposed to get into the 30s tonight. Fun, fun.

Thanks for the comments guys! :D Not all of the mods are for everyone. But overall, I think it came out pretty good.

They look good from the factory. Nice to not have to do much to change the way it looks tho. Im liking that color.