2008 Honda Accord LX-P 22K miles - $18500 (Lockport, IL)

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
FS - 2008 Honda Accord LX-P (Premium) with only 22,XXX miles on it. Car is in Excellent mechanical condition and all maintenance has been performed on it per the owners manual.

Inside / Outside is in excellent condition, looks like the day I bought it. I am the only owner of the vehicle. COLOR is a graphite grey metallic, interior is a charcoal / black color.

I am currently leasing this car, the price for sale is the pay-off on the lease. If someone would be interested in assuming the remainder of the lease, we could contact Honda Financial for that also.
Payments are $297 / mo for the next 15 months (lease ends 10/10). Payoff at the end of the lease is about $14,400. I am currently under the allowed mileage (15K miles per year) also.

This is a VERY spacious car, everyone who has riden in it is amazed by how much leg room and head room everyone has.
It also rides really smooth like a high end luxury car. A really great vehicle to own and a pleasure to drive / ride in.

They changed the way you can add pictures on this site... cant get it to work now.. :mad: