2008 Gnx

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
What do ya think?
2008GNX.jpg
[/IMG]

I think I might have to devorce my wife and sell the babies organs to buy one but I would drive them both. How many are they going to make and is 38k the going price like it said? WOW

Boosted 86 T said:
im confused about the GNX. Does anybody know for sure if it is comming out or not because i saw this one to.....http://www.fantasycars.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000939

a lot of people are sayin that is real and some are sayin it is fake. Does anybodyknow for sure what is goin on here.

I think that's just a photoshop that spread way too far. At least that's what I'm hoping. Also, you would figure there would be rumours about a GN before a GNX anyway. I really hope that Monaro one isn't real.

That's very hot and with enough hp, would sell very well. Therefore you can assume nothing close to that will ever be built.

I think it's fugly. It looks like a Civic - all it needs is a fart can.

It is only a photoshop from some other forum from what I read. They should let the sacred names be anyway. :eek:

omg how many times has this come up

its a photo shop, with some creative writing (not creative enough though, there are errors)

I can't believe there are still people that don't know this.

I'm pretty sure most people know these are photoshopped and not from GM. The guy asked what we thought (and I think it looks good). He didn't ask if GM is really gonna make it.

Pablo said:
omg how many times has this come up

its a photo shop, with some creative writing (not creative enough though, there are errors)

I can't believe there are still people that don't know this.

Be careful I got flamed beyond belief for saying that same thing before. :rolleyes:

I wish it were real.

I think it looks F'in hot!

I would definitely buy one as long as it didn't come with one of those LS motors.The global 3.6 with a turbo/turbos would be awesome.

I think that would be stupid if they did a twin turbo V8. I hope they dont do that. the grandnational was known fo rthe 6.

Personally the "2007" looks a lot better then the "2008" in my opinion. But it will never happen and shouldn't.