2008 buick gs nationals dvd teaser CHECK IT

COOL - nice shot of my sled and great launch video :D - can't wait to see the entire thing!

was wondering why my 8:15 @167.77 mph was not seen by anyone.
just wondering. it was the #2 qualifier for quick 16 and the big gun shootout!
bd

bobby---i'll look thru our stuff and send it to aj to get on the dvd. it was a great week racing with you my friend!

being # 2 was an honor this year @ the buick nats

thanks guys it was alot of fun.just wish i was on that time slip when you went into the magic 6's !! we had to change fuel saturday am and our computers went down so we could never get any data to tune to the q-16
lynn you are a class guy,always ready to help out.i appreciate that very much.it was a real pleasure meeting kenny and talking about the old days with buddy ingersoll and his buick.i wish all of you nothing but the best,and was glad that i got to witness buick history.take care and keep that wicked thing between the lines ok?
your friend,
bobby don :smile:

AJ, good work on the video man. It was good to meet you in BG this year, and i def look forward to ur dvd once shes all ready.

Tommy

Hey Bobby I think you will like the Q-16 don't smell as good as c-16 but my car likes it better.

Steve Pitts

looks like i am going to have to push him a little harder to get it done!! He is to worried about getting him a car so he can start this insane BOOST for a rush !!!

Puddin