2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

LOL i know i know. i Obviously dont want my car to go fast since i refuse to put a intercooler on it :)

atleast thats what every 86/87 turbo buick owner has told me. i like to be different what can i say. i will never put and intercooler on this car if i wanted and intercooler i would buy and 86/87 which i will do in time. I know intercoolers are where its at as i have one on my Turbo Gsxr600 (liquid intercooler).

atleast thats what every 86/87 turbo buick owner has told me. i like to be different what can i say. i will never put and intercooler on this car if i wanted and intercooler i would buy and 86/87 which i will do in time. I know intercoolers are where its at as i have one on my Turbo Gsxr600 (liquid intercooler).

Hello, my name is Scott. I'm NOT a buick owner and I'm "different" too...... Welcome to the club. :D

Hello, my name is Scott. I'm NOT a buick owner and I'm "different" too...... Welcome to the club. :D

I have meet you once before but that was along time back up in Vegas. Brent here im sure you know that by now also known as the post whore since i was deployed and had nothing better to do then post on TB. i know you like being different and i figured you could relate to some degree. So you going to help me get my car in the mid 11's? Mind taken a gander of my logs and seeing what you think i can do to improve on the old tune?

I have meet you once before but that was along time back up in Vegas. Brent here im sure you know that by now also known as the post whore since i was deployed and had nothing better to do then post on TB. i know you like being different and i figured you could relate to some degree. So you going to help me get my car in the mid 11's? Mind taken a gander of my logs and seeing what you think i can do to improve on the old tune?

Yes, I know who you are:) I was joking with you and hopefully my sarcasm didn't upset you:biggrin: I try to keep this forum lighthearted but sometimes it doesn't go over so well:rolleyes: I think you can do better than "mid 11's" with your setup. When you reach the point of using more alky than fuel, you'll know your headed in the right direction. I'll willing to help in any way I can just lemme know!

Yes, I know who you are:) I was joking with you and hopefully my sarcasm didn't upset you:biggrin: I try to keep this forum lighthearted but sometimes it doesn't go over so well:rolleyes: I think you can do better than "mid 11's" with your setup. When you reach the point of using more alky than fuel, you'll know your headed in the right direction. I'll willing to help in any way I can just lemme know!

i know you where joking and im usally joking around 99% of the time. if i ever come over the wrong way im not trying to. its all good my friend.

i wish i could run better then mid 11's but these hotair cars are so hard to get going. i know she has a low 11 if not a very high 10 in her but it will take alot of tunning and a damn good 60 ft. im sure it would be easyer if i had a XFI or Bigstuff 3.

ohhhhhhh.. I like it when sick minds come together

all we now is underboost to add his 2cents,

Brent ( boosted 231) is rentacop as he'll watch the cars and better run 11's
Scott (Chevota) is "its all stock" as he will show eveyone how its supposed to be done.
Brent ( underboost) is mr 9's capable, he'd better produce!
Nordy is "back east " as he can't adjust to the laid back west coast.
Jeff Rand... quiet but deadly! this may be the surprise act!
Reggie.. if it 'll ever make boost , this may be his time to run good, finally!
Rick Percy.... Mr whats the latest trick fad?? let er rip rick!!
me???? I just come to watch and see what I can break! LOL
I know theres others, but you guys I can poke fun at and not worry!

like I said, its gonna be good!

what else can I do.........

cars not fast, or reliable, so gotta make you guys laugh.

besides its all fun!:D

this year.......

I'll be running the same combo as last yr, but hope it'll continue to run and not break, want to try some susp setups, and watch everyone, and help if needed.
next yr I'll be there to impress, probably won't impress anyone but myself,
but thats ok too!
still gathering parts, don't want the wife to get wind of how much I've spent on this money pit, going fast costs!!! LOTS!!:eek:

but its all fun, $$$$

I'll be running the same combo as last yr, but hope it'll continue to run and not break, want to try some susp setups, and watch everyone, and help if needed.
next yr I'll be there to impress, probably won't impress anyone but myself,
but thats ok too!
still gathering parts, don't want the wife to get wind of how much I've spent on this money pit, going fast costs!!! LOTS!!:eek:

but its all fun, $$$$

tell me about it. its all the small **** that adds up.

Nick are we going to be able to get the gates open between 2pm-3pm on friday so we can get setup and get the cars in? just trying to find out so we can make plans. i know you said we will get locked in but thats cool just trying to figure out what time i need to be there.

brent

all we now is underboost to add his 2cents,

Brent ( boosted 231) is rentacop as he'll watch the cars and better run 11's
Scott (Chevota) is "its all stock" as he will show eveyone how its supposed to be done.
Brent ( underboost) is mr 9's capable, he'd better produce!
Nordy is "back east " as he can't adjust to the laid back west coast.
Jeff Rand... quiet but deadly! this may be the surprise act!
Reggie.. if it 'll ever make boost , this may be his time to run good, finally!
Rick Percy.... Mr whats the latest trick fad?? let er rip rick!!
me???? I just come to watch and see what I can break! LOL
I know theres others, but you guys I can poke fun at and not worry!

like I said, its gonna be good!
Lee,
This is a new setup so I don't know what is in store for me. I would like to get the 400 trans. in before WCN but I might run out of time and money is always a concern. I am now running a fuel cell with a loud Weldon pump and a 4276 BB turbo. I think if I push this setup it will fry my 200 4R trans.
Jeff

Nick are we going to be able to get the gates open between 2pm-3pm on friday so we can get setup and get the cars in? just trying to find out so we can make plans. i know you said we will get locked in but thats cool just trying to figure out what time i need to be there.

brent

brent, let me know also when you find out, i think im going to install a second or even third gas tank in my skylark to get up there without having to stop for gas:eek: :D

buickbert

I have .....................

a brand new Lonnie Diers T400 w/ brake, and a 3500 stall conveter.
you wanna use it? also a cheetah shifter with air solinoid,
it you want to use it, its available,
trans has everything in it, he told me it would handle 1300HP
let me know!
I wanna see some killer times from that stocker :rolleyes: LOL

a brand new Lonnie Diers T400 w/ brake, and a 3500 stall conveter.
you wanna use it? also a cheetah shifter with air solinoid,
it you want to use it, its available,
trans has everything in it, he told me it would handle 1300HP
let me know!
I wanna see some killer times from that stocker :rolleyes: LOL

Lee,
Thanks for the offer but I also have a LD 400 trans. with a brake and an AC 4000 stall convertor. I bought it about a year and half ago. I also have a megashifter that has been installed. I like the idea of the air shifter. I think Reg has the same shifter with a CO2 setup.
Jeff

sounds good!

you welcome to anything I'm not using
if you wanna try that shifter or air shifter, let me know.
I have 2 -co2 bottles,& one solinoid.
and the fast system will signal the shift points!!
you still planning on running fontana??
I plan to swing by around noon.