2006 Spice Red GTO, M6 17k miles, $19.7k

acoen

I have my 2006 Spice Red GTO, with 6 Speed and under 17k miles for sale. The car is a two owner car, I have owned it just a few months. The car is stock from the air filter to the exhaust tips and always adult owned (owners over 35 years old). I have the original window sticker, ID card and manual. The tags were just paid this month and good for over a year. The car looks and drives like new. The previous owner installed new tires so it looked perfect. I will be out of town from 10/19 - 10/23 so feel free to give me a call on my cell (559)341-9091. If you reply to this this post it may be a week until I get back to you...I love the car it just doesn't fit my needs at the moment...I have to say it is the most comfortable muscle car I have ever owned or driven...These cars are wonderful and the quality is outstanding. I'm located in Fresno

Those are nice cars no doubt Acoen. I buddy of mine has one thats been modded up alot. Problem is, you could buy them dirt cheap and still can. Price is not going to be blue book, more like black book low to average. Good luck with sale.

2006 gto

You may be right, I did however buy it for 19k just 3 months ago...That is really all I need. Agreed some cars are black book cars, I have driven a few. Much like GNs they hard to find stock, great condition and low mileage. The nice thing I like about the GTOs over any other modern muscle car....Faster than the current Mustang GT by far, 1/4 mile times Stock vs Stock faster than Challenger and half the price of a new SS Camaro. Along with all of that still cool...still fast. Although the styling is on the bland side, the quality is better than the average modern muscle car.

Again you may be right...But I did pay good money, but it was a challenge finding one here in Central California, that was clean. It seems that prices are higher here in Ca than anywhere else. Back east you can pick them up cheap.

Thanks for the heads up

I agree with you on the hard to find clean stock, low milage cars, especially the nice muscle cars like the GTO. Its truly a well ballanced car, that does everything good. I remember drving the 06 at a test track in San Antonio. Man it was a blast with the controlled tail out around the corners. Good luck, again nice car.

2006 gto

I agree with you on the hard to find clean stock, low milage cars, especially the nice muscle cars like the GTO. Its truly a well ballanced car, that does everything good. I remember drving the 06 at a test track in San Antonio. Man it was a blast with the controlled tail out around the corners. Good luck, again nice car.

Thanks Quint, I will let you know how it turns out....I really hate to sell it. I had a tough time finding a really nice stock one with lower mileage