2005 Harley Davidson ElectraGlide Classic

QTRMILER

'05 Electraglide Classic. Black with some chrome. 95 cubic inch motor with hign compression pistons, street ported head and screaming eagle cams. Reinhart Dual exhaust, HD racetuner, high flow air filter etc. Motor work done by Maroney's Harley Davidson in NewBurgh, N.Y. 7800 miles on bike and approximately 4000 since motor work. Never in an accident, no damage. Stock parts go with it as well. Has front faring with cd and radio, removeable rear trunk, two windshields, highway pegs, new grips, foot rests etc. Looking for $17,500. Pics avaialble upon request.

Jack, I will gladly take some pictures, let me know if you want some of anything specific. I will post them up later tonight. Thanks, Mike.
Jack, sent the pics to you email, could not figure out how to post the pics here.

Got em, thanks. Bike looks awsome.... been lookin at the Street Glides, just not sure, but definitely leaning toward the SG..... I looked at a new electraglide, it was perfect color, black with silver pin stripping.... the seat has to go and the handlebars need some tweaking...

The main differences between the SC and the classic is the seat, which provides for your sitting position on the bike. The soft cushion of the classic seat is nice for me since I weigh in at 260lbs. My skinnier friend (175 soaking wet) likes the SG. Although it is basically the same bike the stance and riding position are changed due to the seat. Bars arevery similar, I think its the riding position that makes them "feel" different. Both excellent bikes though. The only thing that I felt was wrong with them both is that from the factory they are underpowered for passing on the highway at highway speeds. Both good choices either way. If you need any opinions or if your in northern jersey any time soon, drop a line and check 'em both out, there is nothing like 'em. Thanks, Mike.

Mike, I looked at a new Classic at my local HD dealer, it was absolutely perfect, cept for the seat of course, I too thought the just a change of seat would work fine. I really want the fuel injection... :biggrin: I can play with that for sure.... maybe put a FAST XFI on it... :biggrin: Still not ready yet to purchase, haven't seen a price that makes me not pass it up... but I will be at Etown this weekend at the Buick Performance weekend...

Jack, My bike is fuel injected and has the HD race tuner already on it, but the tune is very nice as it is. If you want to stop on the way to Englishtown, I am 5 minutes off the G.S. Parkway and N.Y. Thruway, I would meet you along the way, maybe the first rest stop in N.J. on the parkway in Montvale, N.J. Also have a GN that needs a good tune put into it....maybe we can work something out. If you want, I will call you at the shop on thursday or pm you my cell number and we can talk. Even if your not interested in the bike, if you want to tune my car at the track, we can talk. Thanks, Mike.

TTT....still for sale asking $16,000.00. Way much more into it:confused:

may also be interested in a trade for a newer diesel truck or newer f150 4 door even up or cash either way depending on what the trade is.
Thanks, Mike

TTT......anyone know how to change your permissions on this to post some pictures.... I have pm'd the moderators and got no response?? anyone wanna post some for me? Thanks, Mike

Jeff, I will send you some pics this evening...

GNBRETT: for some reason I do not have permission to post in this section, asked the moderators vipm and never got an answer....:confused: If you can I will send you the pics if you could post them for me??

Thanks, Mike.

Ttt
Can A Moderator Change The Permissions I Have In This Section So That I Can Post Pics.....i Have Pm'd You Both And Got No Response So Far....wtf...thanks?...
Or Can Someone Post The Pics For Me.....thanks In Advance, Mike.