2004 sleds

600 PRO X 2

That PRO X sled is a sweet machine:D
I've been riding Polaris for a long time and they have passed
my standards for quality and reliability. The variable exhaust 600 is a powerhouse motor that just loves to be squeezed and the edge suspension is equal to the task.
I don't think you can go wrong with that sled, it's an all around true performer IMO.
My boss has the four stroke RX-1 Yammy and he ran 126 mph on the lake OMG:eek: That's too damn fast for me...

Bet that turbo four stroke really rocks huh?

You would need a ton of studs to keep the track from breaking when the boost comes up.

The Firecats are some sweet sleds. My last sled was a 600 triple that weighed about forty tons. I would kill to have shaved 100# off that thing, and have the same power.

Of course this winter was so bad in Mid Michigan its hard to justify $8000 for a sled I cant ride out of my back yard.

600 triples are bricks.. i had a 93 xlt.. a true tanker. the main thing i like about my firecat is the low weight. after seeing the new seating positions on the rev and now polaris, i think i might make the switch again. they sell a seat kit for older polaris and arctic cats that raises the back of the seat up.

mid-michigan has not been that great huh. i'm heading up to trout lake monday for a few days. it will be my final vacation before the spring rush..

2003 arctic-cat f5
for sale very soon!!
800 miles
$5300 obo.. hehe

Trout Lake............are you staying in the Yogi cabins or those new big cabins north of town.

I used to go every year for a week to Trout Lake, but the buddy that put it all together had a messy divorce.

Selfish SOB thought custody of his kids was more important. (Obvousily meant to be read with sarcasm!!!)

My G/F and I spent last weekend in Honor, 1/2 way between Traverse and Crystal lake, tons of snow inland but if we got very close to the big lake it got bare really fast.

Trail cops were everywhere FWI.

Have fun.

i'm staying at the best western. we plan on riding onto mackinaw ( sp ) island.

hopefully i can keep up with my brothers xcr800 across the lake..