2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo for sale or interesting trade.

Lt4-turbo

Up for sale or trade is my very nice 2004 Porsche Cayenne turbo. This Porsche has the twin turbo 450 hp v8. This is the baddest SUV on the planet. Stock it runs the quarter in 13.5 and has a top speed of over 165 mph. Not bad for a full time AWD grocery getter that weighs 5500 pounds. The Porsche has always been serviced at the Porsche dealer and I have all reciepts , I have over $21,700 in reciepts from the Porsche Dealership maintaining this vehicle. Coolant pipes, drive shaft, water pump, front end, brakes,things that are going to go wrong have already been addressed.it has 124800 miles on it but it drives like new. MSRP was well over $100,000 new.these suv's respond to upgrades very well. ECU can be sent off to be tuned to 530 hp for about $1200. Price is $22,500 or interesting trade. Color is Crystal silver metallic. With back leather. Loaded with options including navigation, parking sensors, rear view mirror with integrated back up camera, heated seats front and rear, running boards, tow package, power moonroof, light up cayenne door seals, adjustable raising and lowering suspension. And much more. Located in Russellville, Arkansas.

useless.jpg

Not going to get it out of the garage to take pictures until the snow is gone in a couple days.