2004 FX4 F150 Super Cab To Trade For GN

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I dont care if the car is modded or not. If the motor was rebuilt, I dont mind as long as it was from a reputable shop on this board. Otherwise, stock unopened motor is fine. I am looking for a nice car to trade my truck straight or willing to take a little money and my truck. I have been on the boards for a while now and most people know I am not into selling junk. Just looking for an honest trade. I will let you know that you will come out of the deal very well.:)

Lemme know what you have..... here is my rundown:

2004 FX4 F150
True Blue
47k miles
Tritin 5.4 V8 ( 300hp & 350tq )
custom program ( chip )
K&N filter
Custom Exhaust
3:73 gears
Ford bedliner
Power:
Windows
seat
mirrors
rear slider
Moon/Sun roof
heated mirrors
foot pedals
rear windows.
Also has special sensors in the rear bumper for reversing. (Incab reverse alert).
Factory audiophile 6 disc CD changer w subs and tweaters( It rocks out!)
Aluminum alloy 18'' rims
New tires on it and I bought an extra set of Ultra high performance tires I will thow in.
4 wheel disc brakes
Towing package
Whole truck has been taken care of its whole life.
No rust
All fluids always changed
Rides nice
Has the best interior sound control on the market.
4wd works flawless ( controled by a switch in the cockpit )
There is a light ding on the bumper and on the rear below the tail light, but nothing major. Other than that, It is extremely nice.

Vin # 1FTPX14524NB25449

FX4-1.jpg

FX4-2.jpg

FX4-3.jpg

FX4wheel.jpg

insidefx4.jpg

PICT0191.jpg

Need anymore pics lemme know.

Thanks for looking
Bo

Damn!! if it were a supercrew with a tow package, I'd be on that like white on rice!

SmithGN,
sorry it couldnt work out, it is a very far drive for sure.

I will offer up what was negotiated to all.......

17,500 takes the truck! You wont find one cheaper ANYWHERE! That is under trade in and you get tirezzzzz. This truck is not beat up. I just want to race again.You can still use the 4wd this week too:biggrin:
Forgot to mention, You get the stock exhaust, filter, ect. Anything I took off, I have for the truck.

I am located in Western Illinois.

Lemme know what you want for your GN and we will deal.:)