2004 Buick Regal GSX

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
Im the second owner I bought it in Febuary this year with 40k it now has 52k and we use it as a daily driver.I want to sell because my wife uses it for school and puts alot of miles on it and the gas milage is not that great.I have extra emblems,floor mats,original steering wheel and grill.I have all the paper work from the dealership that did the slp package,and GSX booklet and paper work from original owner of any work that was ever done to the car under warranty.Never wrecked, there is a sratch on the back bumper and one on the driver side of the bumper.The options are power everything,moonroof, climate control and heated seats.I have the GSX wheels new in the box never mounted.Gsx options are pulley,air intake,rims,emblems,grill,rear bumper inserts for dual exhaust,slp dual exhaust,steering wheel and shifter knob.I think that it.I want 13k firm on the car.PM for my #.Thanks Mike

You need to take that car and have it looked at, We have one and 28 mpg is the average from all around driving , getting over 30 on highway trips. something is up. RegalGS.org

If no one want to buy the car with everything Im going to trade it in and sell the GSX stuff.

pm me price on steering wheel and the floor mats mine are getting ratty.

Looking for a 2003 Regal SLP GSX steering wheel & chrome wheels

Hello guys, I have a 2003 Regal SLP GSX and it is bad need of a new steering wheel and optional spoked chrome wheels if anyone knows where I can find these please email me at curtis@cct.nu.

Best regards,

Curtis Roys

Curtis,

Go to this site, it searches every junk yard in the nation. Should be able to find those parts easy.

Car-part.com