2003 Cobra Conv. 46k miles, 505 rwhp

ghall

The reason i am thinking of selling the car is because i simply have too many cars, and my wife thinks it's time to downsize a bit. After continually trying to move things around my garage, i think i finally agree with her.
I bought the car 3 yrs. ago w/ 39k miles, it currently has 46k. This car has never been a DD, always garaged by all owners, it was used a a weekend trip car--it has always been a South east car.
I have receipts for $10k of stuff that was done mainly by LFP(i will list below).
The car was tuned by LPF and made 505rwhp/525rwtq.
The tune on the car,actually driving around is awesome. The car currently has oem matching chrome 10.5" rims with 315 MT drag radials on the rear(i have the original 9" wheels with 275's also)
I have ALL SVT docs,window sticker,sales brochures--original sales receipt with a car from the original salesman.
Here is a list of mods done by previous owner:
Cooling Upgrades:
LFP reservoir matte finish
LFP Race Radiator
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger

Engine and Performance Upgrades:
SCT XCalibrator 2 tuner with current tune. (Tuner is capable of storing 3 different tunes)
SCT 2400 MAF
Accufab throttle body
Siemens Deka 60lb injectors with harnesses
K&N FIPK Kit
UPR adjusting clutch cable mount
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter

Pulley Upgrades:
Billet-flow Idler pulley set
Reichard Racing 2.78” pulley
Metco 4# lower pulley with compensating alternator pulley

Supercharger Upgrade:
Steigmeier Stage IV port (Stock Eaton M112)

Chassis and Suspension Upgrades:
Billet-flow IRS Brace
HP Performance Sub-frame connectors

Exhaust Upgrades:
Stainless Steel MagnaFlow X Pipe with Hi Flow Catalytic converters
Stainless Steel MagnaFlow High Flow Catbacks w/ 3” tips

Recently installed is a spec 3+ clutch, ford TOB and shift fork, also 26 spline input shaft(over $1,000)
This car is an absolute gem, there are NO excuses(no painted this, or fixed that)
Please let me know if there are any questions, i can be reached by phone at 910-675-1628 or cell 910-297-4593 if anyone wants to discuss in person.
Price is $18,400--i
Thanks for looking,

Geoff

I looked back over the original post and didn't see where i listed any issues with the car, so i will do that now.
1) The clutch only has a few miles on the install, is it shuddering just a bit on take-off, but is butter smooth through the gears. You can drive around the shudder, and it should go away.
2) There is a scratch on the drivers side behind the rear tire that is about 8" long--i didn't get a pic of it up close--if anyone is interested---i will be glad to get one. It was there when i bought the car, and frankly it hasn't bothered me. Pics:
DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

It's a soft market right now.
Took me about eight months to sell my 04 Lightning with 9,000 miles and it was bone stock.
There is an ass for every seat, just keep it listed, it will sell.
DSG is a sharp color on those cars.
GLWS

knowing Geoff & how "ANAL" he is about the detail he puts into every car he has, I am sure this car is nicer than he states it is. at least your keeping the fast black car, no I'm not talking about that damn Buick either.

Are you open to offers or firm on the price>???
I have a sale pending that i will know for sure tomorrow afternoon, i will post up after that.
knowing Geoff & how "ANAL" he is about the detail he puts into every car he has, I am sure this car is nicer than he states it is. at least your keeping the fast black car, no I'm not talking about that damn Buick either.

Guy drove away with the corvette last friday. I am just sick to death of cars right, if that damn buick was running and looked at me wrong right now--it would be gone to:eek: