2001 Pontiac WS-6 Ram-Air CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!

65vette396

Accepting Donations 4 C16
2001 Pontiac Trans-am WS-6 Ram air. Car has been re-painted a beautiful head turning orange by a previous owner. Cars interior is probably a 8-9 out of a 10 black leather. Glass T-tops that do not seem to leak. 64,000 actual miles. Car is a real WS-6 car with a six speed. Car runs and drives great. Exterior condition is probably a 6-7 out of a 10 with paint being very slick, but the rear hatch gaps being a bit wide for my taste. This could possibly be a simple adjustment, but I do not have the time to mess with it. Tires are about 75% tread left and car has new brakes and rotors all the way around. Car has ice cold A/C and everything seems to work well. Transmission shifts nice and smoothly and clutch seems to be in great shape. Car is in great mechanical condition with no known problems. Car does have SALVAGE HISTORY and will be sold AS-IS with no expressed or implied warranty. This is the reason my reserve is set so low on the car. If this same vehicle had a clear title, I would be asking $19-20K like all the other WS-6 owners on Ebay. I truely believe there will be no disappointments with this car for the money. Please feel free to call 423-652-1057 and ask for Steve or Drew if there are any un-answered questions. We will be happy to take the time to answer any additional questions you have or take any additional pictures you request. We even have access to a lift if you would like under carriage photos.
Guys, this is a great deal if you want a fun car to play with. Here is the Ebay link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4640672999&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1