Grey leather buckets in the front and split 50/50 leather rear folding seats
Running boards
69000 miles
New Tires
All Power everything:
Sunroof, windows, locks, trunk release, driver seat
tilt steering
Rear seat climate control and radio controls, 6 CD changer in dash (factory),
10" sub in rear pass side (custom professional install with 400 watt amp)
Factory white face guages, roof racks, full spare, hood bug deflector, window gards, upgraded halogen headlights, factory foglights.....

Paint is nearly flawless!!!! Couple dings that are almost invisible unless very close inspection over every inch!!!

Oil changed every 3000 with K&N filters, air and oil

I just did what the original owner did!

The only bad thing on this perfect SUV record: One accident in it's life just a few months ago, cosmetic only, fully repaired, no effects what-so-ever!!! it was a fender bender, guy bumped me in the side while he was trying to make a lane change....INS co took care of it, very cheap, only needed a dent pulled and painted! Other than that, this truck has been a blessing!!! Drives excellent, nice cruising, great in the weather!!!

Truck has 2 year warrany remaining on powertrane, and shines like it is new.

I am only trying to sell it due to job relocation in the summer, and I will be commuting 80 miles a day...I need to purchase a hybrid or a toyota that gets 35+ per gallon!!!

Truck is perfect and I will miss it if it sells!

asking $13,000 OBO....I paid 16,500 in march +tax, title, reg, and an extra $1800 over 3 years for the warranty ---yeah---all the good stuff

Serious inquires please, pics for those serious! Truck is located in northern NJ, just an hour away from NYC and about 20-30 min from Delaware Water Gap in PA

Thanks!

John