2001 Audi S4 2.7T

turbobuick

Staff member
The wife wants a new SUV so I am going to be putting her S4 up for sale this spring and thought I would get a head start here. The car is a silver with two tone black and white interior. Has automatic, sunroof, winter package, xenon headlights. Mileage is 78k

Car is in excellent condition with minimal wear consisting of a few stone chips and scuffs on the interior. Nothing that would be considered out of the ordinary. There are no dents and no curb rash on the rims. Car has had regular maintenance. I just put a new set of Goodyear tires on it and have a set of Blizzaks I will throw in for winter. No rust and no crash history. I believe I am the second owner. Car has never been modified or raced even though that is what I intended to do with it when I bought it. My wife liked it better than her Acura so she ended up with and has driven it since. The DIC display is shot but I believe they are all like that. Car needs nothing. I will post pics soon as the weather breaks and I can get it cleaned up. Price $8900 obo.

Here is a quick pic of the car in the garage. It is very dirty and not a good pic. Will take detailed photos when weather is better. Open to trade offers.
SU1HMDAwNTguanBn.jpg

Thanks

Better deal than my gf got on her Honda. This would have been waay sweeter. Bump, good luck Chris.

Hey John,
I'm going to be in Austin 4/7-4/12 for a wedding we need to get together for a beer! Is you phone # the same?

From what I've read I believe they are pretty decent and dont have many problems. Check on some of the Audi BB, the 2.7T S4 is a pretty popular car on the boards adn many people out there building them and racing them.

Hey John,
I'm going to be in Austin 4/7-4/12 for a wedding we need to get together for a beer! Is you phone # the same?[/Q UOTE]

No doubt! If my chickadee is in town we'll all go out. Now that I think about it, you guys will get along famously. She's a chiropractor too.

I'll be doing this all weekend. The 9th Annual Lonestar Rod & Kustom Round Up - April 9-11th, 2010 - Austin, Texas
It's a blast. Even if it ain't your thing (how could it not be), you'll love it.

And my number is still the same.

Had a deal fall through. Got the car out and cleaned up. I will be listing it on E-bay soon so let me know if there is any interest.
CIMG0496.jpg

CIMG0497.jpg

CIMG0499.jpg

CIMG0500.jpg

CIMG0510.jpg

Just out of curiosity...What type of trades would you consider?

I have a nice 2003 z71 Tahoe I may work some sort of deal with.

2010-01-02163603.jpg

2010-01-02163039.jpg

2010-01-02163438.jpg

2010-01-02163502.jpg

Yes it is a twin turbo model.

I have to talk to the wife on the Tahoe not what she would want but I may have a need for it. PM miles and what you are thinking.
Thanks

From the pic your missing the clamps to the upper intake tube that go down to the turbos. That cluster being the way it is is a 1000 dollar fix just for the cluster but it is a sweet car good luck on the sale 9 months sooner and i would have had a buyer for ya he ended up buying the same exact car as yours for the same price too

I'll have to check the clamps my guess is they are there it just looks like that in the pic. I've never had any of that apart and the car runs fine:confused:

My buddy told me he can get the display for $600. I never bothered it really doesnt have anything you really need other than the outside temp would be nice. Most of the S4's Ive seen all have burnt out displays.

I'm an Audi tech and your right about the cluster most of the one's i've seen are FUBARD too bad your wife doesn't wanna keep it those biturbos are nice expensive to maintain but a great driving car