2000 Ws6 For Sale Or Trade !!

I regret making the trade myself and i would trade back if you are serious !! I drove the car two days after we traded when the timing chain broke and bent 5 valves and 2 pushrods.:( Anyway i traded the extra wheels and tires that you traded with me and got a set of 241 heads that were freshly rebuilt and put in new lifters , moly hardened pushrods, timing chain, oil pump along with ARP head bolts. Put in a Z06 Cam with the correct valve springs in the heads. It runs stronger now than it did before but as you know it really needs a good tune for max HP. Let me know if are interested in a trade back and maybe we can work a deal !!:D

thats almost everything i had to do to his car,i am telling you this guy is a liar and a absolute thief and con artist,if i was you i would keep that gn,because i would not want to have that ta back after he put his hands on it,if he actually even did do anything to it which i doubt,ls1's are a very good motor ,i know because i have a ws6 myself so i would think if that stuff really happen to it he had to be out beating the living snot out of it.anyways good luck and i hope the best for you dealing with this guy

I have receipts and e-mails(I traded for them on LS1.COM forum) to prove the work on the car !! I welcome anybody to come and look/drive the car at any time !!
I was not blaming you at all Patric about the timimg chain !! Sometimes that stuff does happin. I was not runnig the car hard when this happened. I am sorry about the intake gasket, that is my fault because i did put the intake on after i traded for the car. If you decide to trade back just let me know.

I have receipts and e-mails(I traded for them on LS1.COM forum) to prove the work on the car !! I welcome anybody to come and look/drive the car at any time !!
I was not blaming you at all Patric about the timimg chain !! Sometimes that stuff does happin. I was not runnig the car hard when this happened. I am sorry about the intake gasket, that is my fault because i did put the intake on after i traded for the car. If you decide to trade back just let me know.

Ok thats fine man. Yea on the way home i noticed when it kicked down thru the mountains it would begin to smoke. The car is almost back together now. I will let you know. If you could get some running vids and idle and rev vids id def. think about it more. Also some pics of the heads on the car. Thanks!!