2000 M5 @ 97k for 15k

juanjo322

I am putting this car up for sale. It is a 2000 BMW M5 with @ 97k Black Here are a couple of pics.. This Car IS a salvage Title, However it is a Stolen recovery I have driven this car so many times and if the title didn't say it I wouldn't even know it was a salvage title vehicle. Asking price is 15k which I think is a very good price for such a car, I have the factory stereo/nav, however the cassette deck does not work and the factory navigation is way outdated. This is a 6 speed with more than 400hp with factory Dinan Exhaust and Carbon fiber dual intake with stage II software. The leather in this car has no tears, and I believe it has been preserved due to the factory curtains on all rear windows, has very cold a/c. I just added BF goodrich tires all around. The navigation it has now is a Pioneer Avic Z1, has factory mids and hi's still on the car amplified, the subs you see on the car are Pioneer Premier subs rated at 2k watts, being fed power from a 2k watt Hifonics amp, also has a Pioneer 6 cd/dvd changer in trunk. The pixels on the display have given out.. sometimes on a very hot day they turn back on which is why I know the mileage, other than that the care is SWEET. Feel Free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1083-1.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

More.....

Here is the alleged entry point:

IMG_1101.jpg

another view:

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

This is a picture to show the damage on the windshield weather strip, please note that this is the original windshield and it has a minor ding on the windshield the size of the point on a pen and has been fixed so that it doesn't run off, I can have the windshield replaced and the weather strip for a little extra.

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

Thanks,

-Juanjo

I have gone the fastest of 170 on this car and it is fast.. " on a closed course.. ;) ) and this car eats G8's, trans ams, camaro's lunch all the time.. I really like the look on their faces when this 4 door beats them like nobody's business. Like :confused: WTF just happened.???

I'll take some pictures when the sun is out from a distance to show everything front back sides :)

yeah your pics are crappy......post some so we can see the entire car, not just a corner of it here or an inch of it there

thanks

I sold the car as is for 15K without hesitation 3 days ago locally, I appreciate yalls interest. Moderator can you please delete this thread.

Thanks,

Juan