2000 Ford Excursion XLT 7.3 diesel

SFI Cutlass

Truck has 182,000 miles, new paint with custom Lexus color, runs great with clean car-fax only two owner truck. Has cold AC for front and rear seats and has third row seating, everything is in working condition, new Toyo tires on 18 inch Weld Racing wheels, tires have less than 5000 miles, new 6 inch Pro Comp lift and shocks, very clean in and out. Engine has an intake, a 4inch Magnaflow exhaust with 5 inch tip, ECM is chipped. Transmission is completely stock and never had any issues. never seen snow, dirt, mud, or sand. I am selling because I do not drive this vehicle enough and have put less than 4000 miles in last year and do not intend to drive it as much in the future. Asking $16,500 on auto trader but my bottom price is $15,000 SOLD.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1369729137.318525.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1369729151.500922.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1369729191.684979.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1369729206.783870.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1369729224.333828.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1369729243.918223.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm dying here. I'll be shopping for one of these...next year. Me and the Mrs have decided this is what we want when the car is finished to haul it with. Plenty of power and room.
Good Luck with sale

I'm dying here. I'll be shopping for one of these...next year. Me and the Mrs have decided this is what we want when the car is finished to haul it with. Plenty of power and room.
Good Luck with sale

Yeah it's a great truck and just got it back from getting the paint water sanded and buffed so paint looks amazing. In the past i thought I would get the use out of it when I took it over from parents but its just to much vehicle for one person without a family. Looking for something smaller with power and that i can drive everyday. In the past I have packed this truck with up to ten people! And for hauling it also does very well. If you speak to people about the reliability of the 7.3, the engine is amazing! giving people from 750k miles to a million miles! Of course If you maintain them right.

Yeah it's a great truck and just got it back from getting the paint water sanded and buffed so paint looks amazing. In the past i thought I would get the use out of it when I took it over from parents but its just to much vehicle for one person without a family. Looking for something smaller with power and that i can drive everyday. In the past I have packed this truck with up to ten people! And for hauling it also does very well. If you speak to people about the reliability of the 7.3, the engine is amazing! giving people from 750k miles to a million miles! Of course If you maintain them right.

I bought a 1999 F350 4 door brand new in 99'. I know how awesome they are. That's the reason I'm looking for another.

I bought a 1999 F350 4 door brand new in 99'. I know how awesome they are. That's the reason I'm looking for another.

It's a great truck and I also have a the updated 06 paintable grill and bumpers I can also include in the sale. The metal bumpers just need a color match paint and the front bumper will need the top bumper cover, lower valance and brackets. I can work into a deal with you or with anyone that is interested in the truck. I have also looked into installing leather because everyone wants it, road wire sells a kit for around $1,300 and I was thinking of doing if someone wanted to pay $16,500. Who ever ends up with this truck would be very satisfied. I have not had a single complaint on the overall condition, it's just the leather interior that all people want and its what I don't have.