200-4R BRF Transmission

Mountain GN

No, it doesn't have a V8.
Up for sale is an original 200-4R BRF transmission out of my '87 Grand National. Still shifts nice and firm up to about 15 lbs of boost with my mods, any higher boost, then the 1-2 gets a little soft. Has 160,000 miles on it, with the fluid changed every 15,000 or so since the car was new. It also had a big external trans cooler on it for most of it's life. I wouldn't hesitate to put this into a daily driver and go cross-country, as long as I wasn't going to beat on it. Otherwise, this is a nice foundation for a built trans.

Looking to get $325 and you pay shipping. It's on a pallet and ready to go. Figure on 170 lbs shipping weight, and the originating zip is 91335.

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Interested. How much shipped to 97053? I may have someone pick it up locally. Are you in the SF valley?

Interested. How much shipped to 97053? I may have someone pick it up locally. Are you in the SF valley?

Trans is in Reseda, which is middle of the SFV.

You can probably get it shipped for about $125, maybe less. I got a quote to ship it to Chicago that was about $170, so going to northern Oregon would have to be less than that.