2 used Bilstein rear shocks for sale

leirch

I bought these in Oct. 2014, they were mounted for atleast 2 years while restoring the car from the ground up.

I've driven with them the last 2 years during the summer, maybe 6k miles total. Work perfectly!

I just went to coil overs, rather them go to somebody that will use them instead of wasting away on the shelf.

90 shipped to any of the 48 states

Attachments

• IMG_1512.JPG
    IMG_1512.JPG
    859.3 KB · Views: 41
I just bought & mounted a set of Bilsteins.

As I was changing the shocks, I noticed my old NAPA brand gas shocks were beefier looking than the Bilsteins. Larger shock body & larger diameter shaft on the front shocks. Hopefully this week-end's drive will provide a noticeable improvement.

PM Sent to Keith, dhos1 next in line

I still have my bilsteins on the front, I like them, only reason I changed the rears was so I could adjust my ride height.

I just bought & mounted a set of Bilsteins.

As I was changing the shocks, I noticed my old NAPA brand gas shocks were beefier looking than the Bilsteins. Larger shock body & larger diameter shaft on the front shocks. Hopefully this week-end's drive will provide a noticeable improvement.
Don't worry you will like them. I put them on my car last summer. Night and day difference...Mike