2 Turbos, 2 Set of Injectors, Chips, Fuel Cell

noslo6

87 Grand National
I've got a TE-60 with about 5000 miles. It has the usual side to side play but no in out play, no smoke and runs great. It has a silver powder coated compressor housing. My car went 7.35 in the 8th @ 95 mph with this turbo 2 weeks ago.

I've got a TA-49 in similar condition off my buddies car (no powder coat). His car ran nearly identically to mine.

2 set of MSD 50 lb injectors

1 Extender - for 50's

2 Red Armstrong chips 93 & 108 for 50's.

1 Metco Fuel Cell that fits the spare tire hole in the trunk. Brand New never installed, never had fuel in it. Also has a multi-tank switch to go with it.

Looking for $300 for each turbo

$200 for injectors

$75 for extender

$50 for both Red's Chips.

$175 for Fuel Cell & Tank Switch

All plus shipping, let me know your zip code and I'll get prices.

The TE-60, 1 set of 50's and Extender are still on my car. The 49, 1 set of 50's and Red's chips are already off the other car. Anyone interested, I plan to remove the 60 & 50's this week. I can get pictures upon request.

I am interested in the 49's condition? I will take a set of 50's the red's chips for sure. What does an extender do? Might be the ideal thing for me to just take your old combo. If the 49 is in the same shape as the 60, I will take the 60 for sure. Thanks. Zip code is 38851 Houston, MS.

ta 49

intesested in the ta-49, and a set of the 50lb injectors
do you have ony pics

thanks,
John S

I found out last night that my buddy sold the 49 right after I put it on here. Sorry about that guys, my mistake for being so quick to put it on here. We also have a nearly new 12" 3000 stall orange stripe torque converter. He put no more than 500 miles on it and realized it wasn't enough converter for his TE-45A so he switched to an Art Carr 9". He wants $200 for it.

I've got a TE-60 with about 5000 miles. It has the usual side to side play but no in out play, no smoke and runs great. It has a silver powder coated compressor housing. My car went 7.35 in the 8th @ 95 mph with this turbo 2 weeks ago.

I've got a TA-49 in similar condition off my buddies car (no powder coat). His car ran nearly identically to mine. - sold

2 set of MSD 50 lb injectors

1 Extender - for 50's

2 Red Armstrong chips 93 & 108 for 50's.

1 Metco Fuel Cell that fits the spare tire hole in the trunk. Brand New never installed, never had fuel in it. Also has a multi-tank switch to go with it.

Looking for $300 for each turbo

$200 / set for injectors

$75 for extender

$50 for both Red's Chips.

$175 for Fuel Cell & Tank Switch

$200 for the Orange Stripe Converter

All plus shipping, let me know your zip code and I'll get prices.

TE-60 - Sold
Converter - Sale Pending
1 set of 50's Sale pending
Extender - Sale pending

Still available:
Fuel cell & switch
1 set of 50's
2 Red's Chips

Are you accepting any trades for the metco fuel cell/switch? if so what parts do you need? If not ,thanks anyway.