2 Tone

QWICK6-MA

I am considering two-toning my "T" and was looking for pics of black and silver ones or charcoal and silver. Black/Charcoal on top, silver on the bottom. The car is silver now and wouldn't take much for the two toning. Any pics of others will help, especially ones with GNX style wheels. If I do it, it will not be till spring so I have a little time. Thanks in advance.
Peter

Here is a shot of my '87 T LTD. Black/silver seperated by a burgandy pinstripe.

Attachments

• Regal3.jpg
    Regal3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,061
That is the car that inspired me years back when I had my GN, now that I have a silver T, the itch is back.

That’s a beautiful paint scheme! Now I wish I had a silver t-type, lol anybody want to buy a nice 87 GN? Just kidding but that car is very nice!

Just wanted to say Thank you for your input, I think I'm going to go with the Heath Elmer style.

now all's it needs is the "01" from the General Lee...do it do it do it, ..lol oh don't forget the Vectors:biggrin: ...put the 53 on the hood.

huh.... could be wrong but i would think if he had a number it would be a 43:confused::confused::confused:

General Lee was orange......:p

Royal T LTD,

Close but one number off! Try the #42. (Kyle's car)
As for making it a "01 General Lee/ #53-Herbie combo look a like........I dont think so.
Even though I am considering buying a 1966 White Bug from my buddy in the next fwe months. LOL