2 Stage II blocks, 2 cranks, rods, lifters, front covers, carb intakes

Squid4life

I need to move some parts to fund other projects so some of my stash needs to go. All parts are in San Diego, CA. Prefer local sales, but will ship if need be.

--BRAND NEW NEVER RUN Early on center SII block 3.940" bore. No pics yet, at machine shop for sonic check. $2,400

--Wide journal 3.625" BMS forged crankshaft. STD/STD. Very nice shape. Just back from being checked and wet magged. $1,300

--6.5" Carrillo HD rods. (not the lightweight ones that always make a nice hole in your block...) Very nice shape, all matching set, weight matched. $300

--Isky solid roller lifters. $135

--2-3 carbed intakes. $75 each (can hook you up with a fabricator who can put bungs and rails in them for ~$350)

--2 BMS Stage II front covers. $75 each

--Stage II valve covers. $125 pair.

Let me know if interested. All prices are OBO, but don't really have to get rid of it all so don't get crazy. ;) Not really interested in trades except maybe an XFI setup.

Will wide journal crank fit in a 109? I may be interested in the Crower. Let me check with my builder.
Thanks

As far as I remember these do, you just have to watch the clearance between the counterweights, rod bolt ends, and cam.

Squid4life said:
As far as I remember these do, you just have to watch the clearance between the counterweights, rod bolt ends, and cam.

I'll be in touch when I hear.

Cover #1

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1381488457.076577.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1381488483.024987.jpg

Cover #2
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1381488496.509086.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1381488509.490181.jpg

Conrad,

I think James is out to sea. I've tried to contact him a couple of times lately and haven't heard back. I'm sure he'll follow up with when he can.

Neal

I need to move some parts to fund other projects so some of my stash needs to go. All parts are in San Diego, CA. Prefer local sales, but will ship if need be.

--BRAND NEW NEVER RUN Early on center SII block 3.940" bore. No pics yet, at machine shop for sonic check. $2,400

--Wide journal 3.625" BMS forged crankshaft. STD/STD. Very nice shape. Just back from being checked and wet magged. $1,300

--6.5" Carrillo HD rods. (not the lightweight ones that always make a nice hole in your block...) Very nice shape, all matching set, weight matched. $300

--Isky solid roller lifters. $135

--2-3 carbed intakes. $75 each (can hook you up with a fabricator who can put bungs and rails in them for ~$350)

--2 BMS Stage II front covers. $75 each

--Stage II valve covers. $125 pair.

Let me know if interested. All prices are OBO, but don't really have to get rid of it all so don't get crazy. ;) Not really interested in trades except maybe an XFI setup.
Are the covers still for sale I'm in need of one