2 QUESTIONS

BIGJOE

first question: cleaning the enmgine i noticed a open wire coming from the driving side wire harness that runs across the valve cover, further searching i found the other end of it, without the car turned off and i plugged it in and it turned on the injectors, just curious what this is for...thanks.

second question: my brake just recently without warning stopped working, brake light on, extremly hard brake press little brake left, sounds like the engine on the powermaster isnt working, is there a way to check if the engine is still functioning and it isnt just something else? any tricks or anything i can try before buying a whole new powermaster setup, and i know i know get rid of powermaster, dont have the time right now to do all that. thanks for your help again guys

I would bet that the wire you found disconnected ( there are 2) is the tach signal and the fuel pump test. Do not plug these into each other. They are meant to be unplugged.
For your brake issue, more than likely the accumulator ball, but follow the test procedures on gnttype.org here...http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/brakes/brakespage.html

Bryan

first question: cleaning the enmgine i noticed a open wire coming from the driving side wire harness that runs across the valve cover, further searching i found the other end of it, without the car turned off and i plugged it in and it turned on the injectors, just curious what this is for...thanks.

second question: my brake just recently without warning stopped working, brake light on, extremly hard brake press little brake left, sounds like the engine on the powermaster isnt working, is there a way to check if the engine is still functioning and it isnt just something else? any tricks or anything i can try before buying a whole new powermaster setup, and i know i know get rid of powermaster, dont have the time right now to do all that. thanks for your help again guys

At the top rear of the powermaster you will find a three wire pressure switch, try cleaning the terminals. This was the problem with mine. Can't help you with the open wire.