$2 Million Cuda?

Strange not to see a GN parked there too.

Melissa's is coming here tomorrow for a month for a few "updates" :p It's nice not having 5 Buicks hanging out in the yard :D At leased the cars there are Buick powered !

The first one to offer me 2 mil for my Hemi Challenger takes it...... Well maybe not a real Hemi car but still has one anyway....

Allan G.
HemiChallenger001.jpg

turbobitt said:
The first one to offer me 2 mil for my Hemi Challenger takes it...... Well maybe not a real Hemi car but still has one anyway....

Allan G.

That is my dream car. Get a 74" Hemi Challenger. If i have the money, numbers matching. If not, ill make it a hemi. My favorite from the 70's muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

well there are people with more money than sense, a 5" chines bowl just sold for 2.2 mil, for that kinda money i would rather have a car

The guy who buffed my GN has this for sale. 1977 Roadrunner. I was in high school when it came out. He is a big Mopar nut. I know what you're thinking....it is from one of those stupid years where performance was crap. That is what I thought at first, but then I kind of started to like this car the more I looked at it. It is in real good shape and you can get it for a fair price. I really like the hood scoop (something you don't see on new cars). Check it out and let me know what you think http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VOLA...2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true

That is my dream car. Get a 74" Hemi Challenger. If i have the money, numbers matching. If not, ill make it a hemi. My favorite from the 70's muscle.

Sorry, not to be rude, crude, & socially unacceptable but the last of any of the killer cars from the '70's was 1971. Last year for the hemi in anything, up until recent.
Last year for the Ford big "Bosses", Boss 302, Boss 351, & Boss429 was also 1971.

Gary Wells said:
Sorry, not to be rude, crude, & socially unacceptable but the last of any of the killer cars from the '70's was 1971. Last year for the hemi in anything, up until recent.
Last year for the Ford big "Bosses", Boss 302, Boss 351, & Boss429 was also 1971.

That's fine then. Still would want to get the '74 regardless of originality in that case when it comes to the engine or tranny. Love that year for the rear alone. The taillights make the car.

Hey Grumpy,
It's stupid, but as long as they can save pieces of the original car, and the drivetrain...they will use a donor car and do a transplant. I have seen rusted out barn finds get transplanted into a totally new body and the tags changed over and ....HUGE MONEY follows. It's all about the original drivetrain and mileage. Mopars are Uni-bodies so its not even a true "frame off" resto either.
I know my 64 is a 318 car with an all original Max Wedge drivetrain and supporting options and the value is stupid compared to what I have in it. Huge profit when I sell.

a while back- maybe 10 years ago- someone "restored" a ZL1 Camaro that had been a race car from day 1.. it had been back halfed and tubbed with a 4 link rear some time in the 70's and the whole car was lightened to the point of not being really safe once the cage was cut out of it... so what they did was they cut the body away from the firewall, and welded a new body shell "around" the firewall... there was a build thread on Camaros.net at the time that followed the progress, and the Mod Squad would step in and delete posts/suspend people every time they pointed out that this "restoration" was a bunch of crap. the thread eventually got locked and maybe even deleted due to the bad vibes it was bringing..
anyways, the "restored" car went to (i think) the BJ auction and pulled in several hundred thousand dollars because it was sold as a low mile survivor with a mild cosmetic restoration done to it...
that was when i figured out that this whole musclecar thing was a little crazy once you got into the rare cars being bought by people with stupid amounts of money to spend on 35+ year old cars...

The battery cables look poor at best, paint peeling off valve covers and front of intake, skid plate all marked up. Plus the story behind it is stupid. Thats all I got :D