2 kills one night

BlackoutDrunk

Spring Loaded Idiot
So I was headed out to meet Rick (TurboBuRick) at a local car show/meeting spot and as I was driving down Harlem ave in Palos Hts when I get next to a 4th gen WS6. It sounds nice, looks clean and he asked if I have any work done I say "a little" and he says "nice car". Now I'm hoping he doesn't do anything here because this stretch of rode is notorious for cops/speedtraps and general intolerance for buffoonery. I was about to reply "thanks, your ride is pretty sweet also" but he gunned it just as "thanks" left my mouth. Of course I'm not very smart sometimes and I floored it too.:rolleyes: Well he jumped about a car on me and after I got spooled up I started to come around him. Realizing where I was :eek: I jumped off the gas as did he. About a half block down I see the lights and he's getting pulled over. I turned off Harlem and took an alternate route to the car show. I got lucky because my buddy was about 5 cars behind us in his truck and said another cop came flying up Harlem (looking for me) but I was gone. :cool:

Fast forward to the end of the night I was about 1/2 mile from home and a clean nice sounding 4th gen Camaro SS rolls up next to me looks over and guns it. I catch up to him at the light we exchange pleasantries and I proceed to whoop him at the green light. I boosted a little at the light and it wasn't even close. By this time it was 3 a.m. and not a car in sight so I was able to give this guy a little more of a taste. He took the beating well. When he caught up with me he says "Man I really want to put a turbo on my car!" We chatted for a few more seconds, gave each other a wave and turned separate ways.

It was a nice warm night and aside of a couple of sprinkles that ruined my wash job for the second night in a row I was in heaven. :cool:

IMO Surej needs a good ass whipping every once in awhile. :D

NO Surej was wiping his ass after he drove my gn,he felt the lack of get up and go, and as far as the ass whipping i will leave that up to the big dogs to handle him:cool:i will be happy if i can break into the 20's with my dead beat gn

Nice chuck, I suppose that's why you seemed all hyped up when we crossed paths.:cool:

Holy crap Tim I didn't forget about you! Sorry, by the time I got back over there you were gone. I was waiting around for my other buddy to show and was going to come over and say hi. He stopped en route and took longer than I thought to get there. I didn't mean to blow you off. Sorry man. :redface:

So I was headed out to meet Rick (TurboBuRick) at a local car show/meeting spot and as I was driving down Harlem ave in Palos Hts when I get next to a 4th gen WS6. It sounds nice, looks clean and he asked if I have any work done I say "a little" and he says "nice car". Now I'm hoping he doesn't do anything here because this stretch of rode is notorious for cops/speedtraps and general intolerance for buffoonery.

Any story that successfully works in the word "buffoonery" is a good one!

I recently bought a 4th gen Trans Am and wouldn't go near any GN with it. It's 'quick' for what it is, but my GN makes it feel really slow.

Jim

Holy crap Tim I didn't forget about you! Sorry, by the time I got back over there you were gone. I was waiting around for my other buddy to show and was going to come over and say hi. He stopped en route and took longer than I thought to get there. I didn't mean to blow you off. Sorry man. :redface:
No problem, we were there for about an hour or so by the time you went by. We had a prior engagement we had to head off to. :cool: