2 Grand nationals for 4,500 1984, 1985

Racinronnie

Racinronnie
I have 2 Buick Grand nationals for sell. One is a 1984 that is just a roller. It has a nice straight body. It still has the factory t-tops and 8.5 rear end with 3:42 gears and the factory wheels. The other one is a 1985 that I bought running but had a miss. I did a compression check on it and #3 cylinder only had 50 pounds of pressure so I pulled the head thinking that it had a burnt valve or bad head gasket but everything looks fine. I'm thinking now that it has a bad compression ring. The cylinder wall and piston looks good and the head looks newly rebuilt. The rest of the car is nice but it could use a paint job. It is a hard top no t-tops. I have the original wheels for the car that are on it now. When I drove it the trans shifted great and it drove very well just had a miss. I want to sell both of them together for 4,500 but I will sell separate if need be. I also have extra interior parts that will go with the cars. Thanks Ronnie 615-945-9104 call for pics

does anyone have or know where I can get everything I need to change the 1985 GN to a front mount turbo. If I had that I would probably keep them and have the engine rebuilt.