2 For 1 Kill

UDLOSE

Decided to take the car out last night, drove around town for a little bit then went on the highway. About a mile down the road I notice a all black 2010 Mustang GT coming up in the high speed lane and a GTO next to him in the slow lane. I was going about 45, the Mustang pulled up and started pacing me:biggrin:. He rev'd a few times and punched it he got out about a car length while I waited for the turbo to spool, boost hit 20 psi and he was about 10 cars back with the goat now passing him behind me. Not to bad for less than 3/4 throttle since it didn't even register on the recall on the scanmaster.The goat owner pulled up a little ways down the road and gave a thumbs up but didn't want to try. A few days ago tried to get a C6ZO6 saw him pass by a road I was waiting to pull out of. Pulled out after a line of cars and got on it a little, got about a car length behind him and I notice a black taurus (undercover car) flying up on me so I slowed, next I hear the siren so I pulled to the side, car pulls up and the chief of police:eek: rolls down the passenger window and says "nice car try to slow it down will you". "Yes sir" turned around and decided to park it for the night before my luck ran out