2 complete NA Regals-just $900 & $750

Michael McCoy

Both the cars are being sold for parts only (as I bought them) w/o titles strictly for the parts. Both are complete hardtop NA cars, but I robbed the front bumper support from 1 of them already. One of them has a blown motor & the other one has a blown tranny. Don't ask which is which because I have no idea. Here's the dirt:
-$900 '83 blue hardtop Regal w/blue vinyl bench seat, lots of chrome trim, rust free doors (I get $500/pr. for these alone), rust free deck lid (another $100), wire hub caps, good clear turn signal lenses, & basically a whole car that's just missing the front bumper reinforcement.
-$750 '86 tan hardtop NA Regal w/brown bench seat, doors are rusted some on the inner seams, good trunk lid/taillights/& lots of chrome trim, 14" Buick Rallys, decent header panel/chrome grille/& headlight bezels, Canadian front bumper supports (the little stubby ones), & everything is there to make it complete.
A few other semi complete cars on hand include:
-'85 hardtop GN w/o trunk lid/doors/bumpers/& other pieces.
-'87 black ttop Regal w/o front end & trunk lid, it's got good doors & rust free quarters, & it's got a small rust hole in the driver's ttop area.
-'87 grey hardtop Regal that's an empty shell on a rolling frame.
I don't have much time to deal with them now, so they all need to go (along with all the other parts I've got) to make room for our lawn maintenance business. Thanks.