2 Buick 87 Grand National Parts Cars!! you need parts Ive got them

spoiler 250.00 original includes all 5 pieces

header 275.00 fresh real nice t type panel hole has been filled I dont have the original GN header

perfect GN horn ring and tri shield center nicest Ive seen 75.00

I need to look at the bezels doors and interior pieces tomorrow to give you an idea whats good or bad.

returned everyones PMs
Thanks Guys
call me if you have any questions

How is the paint on the GN's. I need the piece which is right in front of the trunk lid. It can not have any dents. It runs left to right at the base of the rear glass and is held down with a few screws from under the trunk lid. I can send a pic if needed.

Do you have black out rear wheel well moldings In good shape? Also need quarter window trim for both sides. If so how much?
Do you take paypal?

Thanks.

Kevin

I could also use the passenger side kick panel which holds the ecm. I need the GN grey with all 3 pieces.

Guys Please call me if I havent got back to you about the parts you need. I have so many emails to get to.
Things sold
Center console
taillights

The complete drivetrain fron the rad. to the tailshaft all wiring and ecm $2500.00 engine runs great.

Thanks Jeff
410-490-8405

Guys and girls I have two complete running 87 Grand Nationals that are going under the knife.
And a T type that has two rear quaters with no rust or dents.
Please email me with what you need before I start putting it all on ebay.
shot me an email or call my cell 410 490 8405
Thanks Jeff

Hi I need a drivers side fender asap in really nice shape. Aka no dent or major damage. Tow truck driver messed mine up and need a new one I can put on as a replacement. Looking for one with the emblems on it still. My car is a bone stock 87gn 47 thousand miles. Thanks Ricky

Just curious about the powertrains... I'm considering a swap, but I haven't really looked into the 3.8T as an option until recently. What do you think for a complete engine/ECM harness setup?

will you seperate the accessories? I need a complete setup components and pulleys as well as stock intake, shoot me a price.

Guys I want to keep the running car whole so its 2500.00 for the engine trans ecm harness basically the whole nine. from the radiator to the tailshaft of the trans.

I need a right side door edge guard and if you have a PERFECT hood with no dents of any kind I am interested.
Thanks

I dont have the door edge gaurd but I do have a few hoods will need paint but there are no dents 200.00

I dont have the door edge gaurd but I do have a few hoods will need paint but there are no dents 200.00

I am interested in one of the hoods, I am not worried about the paint.
Could you send some pictures to my email along with a phone number
where I can contact you. I also need the plastic cover for the intercooler
that is in Nice Shape. I can probably pick it up this weekend.
Thanks
Mark
70-SS_RS-L78@Comcast.net