2 BRF trannies for BG delivery

brian

2 complete 10 second capable BRF trannies. Billet drum, fully rollerized gear train, front pump, and manual trans brake (stage right type) These are lock up units that can be converted to non lock up if desired. WOT upshifts will be 5300 rpm.
Both have 550 and 400 boost valves, rev kit, Alto wide red band, billet anchor pin, and extra clutches throughout.
shifts are mild/medium at part throttle, firm at WOT. (not harsh)

1 year warranty.
Feedback can be viewed in the feedback area. Search under, brian or Brian Hofer.
Thank you very much...
Brian hipsibri@cs.com

This trans features:
Billet forward drum
Billet anchor pin
Aluminum direct clutch apply ring
Transbrake
Alto wide band
7 directs
5 forwards > clutch packs
3 clutch OD
Rollerized pump, low roller, drum, center support
upgraded TCC switch
new pressure switches
higher pressure spring
rev kit
550 and 400 boosters
hardened stator support
resurfaced pump
all new bushings and bearings
AND MORE.

These are $1600 outright delivered with no core required. These do include a transbrake.
$1500, or $100 less without the transbrake.
Lock up, or non. Billet input and/or billet OD planets can also be added if desired. As well as a deep pan.
Please PM me if you are interested. Deposits are desired, or full prepayment.

***I also have a complete KC valvebodied full billet trans. Fully tested and ready to run. Easy 9 second capable, and 6500 WOT upshifts. Please PM for price on this one. Specs are nearly identical. This unit does have a 8 pack third gear amd a few other tweaks.

Thank you, Brian

John P, I already have space for your CZ valve bodied trans!:smile::wink:

John P, I already have space for your CZ valve bodied trans!:smile::wink:

Did you put a CZ in it for me? Thanks buddy! You are coming down then?

Just so no one is confused here, this is for another car, not mine. My tranny is still holding up just fine:D

Hey Bryan will you be doing this special in Bowling Green

Bryan, I will be needing another Transmission for my new turbo regal. Will you be in Bowling Green again this year ? Will you or can I still get that deal ?

Thanks Bryan !

Bryan, I will be needing another Transmission for my new turbo regal. Will you be in Bowling Green again this year ? Will you or can I still get that deal ?

Thanks Bryan !

James,
I will do the same deal as above if you would like another! I have plenty of room for them!

Brian

Tranny

Have you ever though or tryed to ship one to British Columbia Canada?
If so, whats the shipping cost? thanks Chris from BC:smile:

Have you ever though or tryed to ship one to British Columbia Canada?
If so, whats the shipping cost? thanks Chris from BC:smile:

Brian has shipped a few trannies up here. But i found that its cheaper to ship to a freight carrier in blaine WA and pick up from them yourself. Thats how we sent the last two i ordered. I can give you the info if you need it, just pm me. Dave