2 87 T-top bodies 87 White T & 87 GN

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
These cars are pretty much stripped down & we are ready to hall them out this week. If you need any miscellanous steel cut out let me know soon.
87 T still has 4 really nice t wheels & tires. NO CENTER CAPS

Is there any rust under the T tops? I need the sheet metal that sits under the black trim piece on the drivers side.

i need the floor pans that are right under the seat that have the seat brackets. both side. let me know how much shipped to 10473 thanks

Crazyv6 The GN has a decent great driver side . We can cut from the center to the corner for $50.00 & shipping.

gnis2quick The floor pans in both of these cars have been cut out. I have other cars with nice floor pans. What I ask you to do is send us a pic so I can give you a price. If you need a complete floor pan fron & rear Both sides your looking at $450.00.

buickbert $300 plus shipping if I don't have to brake the tires down. If I do then $350.00 for just the rims.I can take pics but there is no curb damage & they are in great shape.

well actually all i need is the seat mounts im converting a bench seat car to a bucket seat car so i think i need the inner floor mounts for the seats. let me know thanks

No problem getting them out $60 a set. That way you can weld them right back in.Shipping should be between $8 & $10 depnding on location & weight.
If you plan on converting to a floor shift I have the console & shifter mounts cut out already for $45.00.

What kind of shape are the t-top pieces in? I'm referring to the two pieces on either side that are right under the t-top and have screws holding them down and have the t-top seals attached to them. Mine are rusting and the seals are bad. Thanks.

any more sheet metal in the t top area? i need the peices at the tops of both A pillars :D

ajt86 said:
any more sheet metal in the t top area? i need the peices at the tops of both A pillars :D

Actually I forgot I have another t-top car here that is rust free. I planned on selling the whole roof not just sections.Let me check out a few more t-top cars I have & see if I can get you sections cut out. Unless you want a complete roof?
I do have the passenger side from the Gn but the driver side is shipped out.

whole rust free t-top roof original paint $350.00 & shipping. It will take a day or 2 to gut the interior pull the glass & cut it off.

The parts I believe I need are parts # 52 and 53 in the t-top diagram. These are the half-T shaped flat panels that are what the weatherstripping mounts to, extending from the middle of the roof outwards towards the corner of the windshield. The other part is the long rail that shows when the tops are on, directly in the middle of the roof between the tops. I believe all are rusted out. They don't leak too bad now but will only get worse with time. They are also unattractive when I ride around with the tops out and people see the rust. I see the very nise stainless pieces you offer but don't have the money right now for those. If I can't get the parts I need for a good price now I may hold out until summer to get the stainless pieces. Either way let me know a price for all pieces when you get a chance. Thanks for your time.

I can do the 2 t-top plates factory used for $80 & the center rail cap for $50.00. The main center part you see is actually aluminum so I don't think that is rusting. It's the main plate underneath that is rusting. I have a couple here used with minimum rust that I can do for $125.If you take all 3 pieces & I'll eat the shipping, $205 to your door.

How does that come apart?

How does the Black Trim that the glass slips into come out. I believe it is the alluminum piece you talk about in this post. It is the one that runs front to back down the center between the glass panels on top of the car. I removed the screws that are visible from the top once the glass panels are out, but it won't come out. Need a assembly picture or something. Email it to me or post a link here. My email is Buickturbosix@aol.com -- Thanks for the help!!! I need this quickly - I am out in the garage working on it now!!! LOL

Hey Tom sorry for the delay. Once the center is removed you will see 4 pop rivots that need to be drilled out.Keep in mind the top is aluminum & will bend.
Drill them out & squirt down with a lube.Pull evenlly.Too much muscle & it will fold & then you'll be calling for a Stainless Steel replacement ;)

the used are?

looking to keep the interior for now

once i get to new seat skins ill come to you for the new stuff