2.84/1.55 700r4/4l60e Planetaries

chris718

Here it is,those who said it couldnt be done have just been proven wrong.

Attachments

• NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_001.jpg
    NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_001.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 363
  • NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_002.jpg
    NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_002.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 338
  • NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_003.jpg
    NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_003.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 324
  • NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_004.jpg
    NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_004.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 333
  • NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_005.jpg
    NEW_GEAR_PRODUCT-PATC_005.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 332
I remember you telling me about this project about 6mos. ago. LOL. those are nice

Sometimes my mouth runs before the machine has finished the parts.We needed time to test as well.Now looking at that I could make you guys any ratio for the 2004r but no one would by them so thats out.

Sometimes my mouth runs before the machine has finished the parts.We needed time to test as well.Now looking at that I could make you guys any ratio for the 2004r but no one would by them so thats out.
I would but not too many other of the whiners in this community would want to spend the $.

PATC AND I will be selling them.The price is 1149.00.We will both be selling them for the same price.You can contact them directly if you like.Sorry to those who have jobber accounts but there will be no price breaks on them as production costs went way beyond what we projected.All of the 4l65e planets were a 2 piece carrier.This is a 1 piece design.The carrier is e4340 and the gears are 9310.

Hello, I'm new to this board and have been reading a lot. I was excited to hear about the new low ratio parts for a 700R4/4L60 finally being ready. Then I seen the price. Hey I know you need to recoup your R&D and manufacturing cost and all, but that just priced me out of using it for my street/strip S10. I hope you sell a bunch of them, it's a great idea, and one I'd love to take advantage of. I just couldn't justify it.

Hello, I'm new to this board and have been reading a lot. I was excited to hear about the new low ratio parts for a 700R4/4L60 finally being ready. Then I seen the price. Hey I know you need to recoup your R&D and manufacturing cost and all, but that just priced me out of using it for my street/strip S10. I hope you sell a bunch of them, it's a great idea, and one I'd love to take advantage of. I just couldn't justify it.

You could put a 200 4-R in there and be close

Awesome offering Chris! Those transmissions have needed a closer 1-2 ratio change since day one, especially non boosted cars as they really have their work cut out for them.

Chris, my hat is off to you sir :redface:. I can't even begin to imagine the work necessary to get this project done let alone worrying if it "Might" ever payoff the R&D cost's, but this is a major step in bringing the 4L60/4L60E into the light of becoming a true "Competition" transmission. I do know that there are quite a few LS1 racers that are "Gonna Luv You Long Time", lol. Let alone the people that need to bridge the gap between 200-R4 & 4L80E, you are a credit to your profession, RESPECT :biggrin:

Best of success Chris.

Kevin.

You could put a 200 4-R in there and be close

I know, and I looked at that solution and around here the 200 cores are very hard to find. Only a few selling and they are usually already rebuilt either stock or who knows what and they want $600-$1000. I'm doing the build up myself to cut costs. The 700R4s are still plentiful and cheap to start with. I was hoping to use the new ratio parts and kinda figured they would be pricy.

It is without a doubt a great modification to the 700R4 and I do wish the guys that brought it to market all the success they deserve.

Brian the 400 deal is finalized,be about 2 months and well be running them at the track.