2.5" Exhaust piping and mufflers POTENTIALLY for sale

BlackMetal

This is a testing-the-waters sorta deal right now. Seeing if anyone out there would want this stuff, because if I can't get rid of it, then I'm not even going to bother installing a new system. Can't afford to keep buying parts without getting rid of some of the old stuff.

2.5" exhaust piping, mandrel bent, aluminized, only from cat to muffler, i.e. no tailpipes. ($125?)

(2) Hooker AeroChamber mufflers, offset inlet/outlet ($40ea?)

3" exhaust cutout, aluminized (bought from eBay guy) ($35?)

There are no tail pipes because I was planning a custom side-exit system. Then when I got the car in the air I realized my plan wasn't possible, so I just slapped on the exhaust system, minus tail pipes.

Feel free to ask questions. Like I said, I'm not exactly going to rip them off the car tomorrow and ship them out, but if you express your interest in the items, I will sell them to you soon. I can try to get some audio of the exhaust tomorrow if needed.

2396361_19_full.gif

Attachments

• pipes.gif
    pipes.gif
    28.7 KB · Views: 152
  • hok-21504hkr_w.jpg
    hok-21504hkr_w.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 150
"2.5" exhaust piping, mandrel bent, aluminized, only from cat to muffler, i.e. no tailpipes. ($125?)"

I'm interested in this if you decide to sell. Who is it made by?

Thanks,
Eric

Pontiac - The pipes were supplied by a Canadian muffler shop who used to sell their product on eBay. I contacted them and told them my plans about how I was doing a custom exhaust and only needed the cat-to-muffler piping, and they sold it to me seperately.

Their current pricing list shows it as $229.

GNTurbo6 - I'll have the system off the car sometime in the next week or so and will provide you with a picture of the cut out.

I"2.5" exhaust piping, mandrel bent, aluminized, only from cat to muffler, i.e. no tailpipes. ($125?)"

I'll take this when you decide to sell.

Thanks,
Eric