$2,400+free shipping BNIB SCAT Billet 3.625" stroker crank. ONE TIME DEAL ONLY

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
As luck would have it, SCAT has offered me an incredible deal on two billet crankshafts. I am passing on the savings to 1 lucky person.

Info:
SCAT. Wide Journal. "Billet". 4340 Steel. 3.625" stroke. Made in the USA. Same material that was used to make Buick's Indy motor crankshafts. BRAND NEW. $2,400 + FREE SHIPPING.

Yes, you read that correctly, $2,400 + FREE SHIPPING for a BRAND NEW billet crankshaft. No gimmicks. No catches. This is the real-deal. The material used to make these cranks is the same exact material SCAT used years ago when it would make the crankshafts for Buick's Indy motor program.

For those who are seriously interested, please call or text me at 707 362 6030 or email me at 1987GN@gmail.com
Thank you,
Tyler

You could buy an entire rotating assembly for that price

You dig up a three week old thread just to make a smartaleck comment like that?

Comments like yours, when posted in a dead thread like this, tells me that you would never have the balls to actually say something like that to my face or in person, so instead you sit behind the safety of your keyboard where you feel invincible, and post a comment on a dead thread that has no relevancy to the item for sale, no helpful insight, your post was completely useless and entirely full of spite and jealousy.

I am sorry that I try to offer the best products to people for a great price. Sonething you would clearly know nothing about by your remark.

Next time you have nothing useful to say, please take a moment to realize this, and refrain from posting and wasting our time.

Have a Merry Christmas. :)

You dig up a three week old thread just to make a smartaleck comment like that?

Comments like yours, when posted in a dead thread like this, tells me that you would never have the balls to actually say something like that to my face or in person, so instead you sit behind the safety of your keyboard where you feel invincible, and post a comment on a dead thread that has no relevancy to the item for sale, no helpful insight, your post was completely useless and entirely full of spite and jealousy.

I am sorry that I try to offer the best products to people for a great price. Sonething you would clearly know nothing about by your remark.

Next time you have nothing useful to say, please take a moment to realize this, and refrain from posting and wasting our time.

Have a Merry Christmas. :)
Don't get your underwear all in a knot because no one will buy your over priced parts.

Looks like nobody tried to buy.

Besides your ad is in the new section.
Calm down drink some whiskey.

Your the only one getting mad.

I would tell you your prices overpriced to your face .it happens all the time when you're in the sales business.

But we just stay professional and say: sorry I couldn't help you.
No need to get mad.

We just use it as information to be more competitive the next time

Don't get your underwear all in a knot because no one will buy your over priced parts.

Looks like nobody tried to buy.

Besides your ad is in the new section.
Calm down drink some whiskey.

Your the only one getting mad.

I would tell you your prices overpriced to your face .it happens all the time when you're in the sales business.

But we just stay professional and say: sorry I couldn't help you.
No need to get mad.

We just use it as information to be more competitive the next time

I wear boxers that have that nice meshy-ish material, so I don't think I could actually tie them in a knot if I wanted to..

I appreciate your input on the value of billet crankshafts. Thank you for that meaningful contribution.

I want to thank you for opening my eyes and inspiring me to re-evaluate my sales techniques and prices. Your insight and motivation has inspired me to enroll in the next Tony Robbins seminar in my area. He is speaking on the 14th of January, and thanks to your motivation and depth of insight, I will be attending his seminar/life-lesson and starting a new path to success for myself!

Thank you for being the type of person whom we all wish we could be. You are truly an inspiration to us all.

I wear boxers that have that nice meshy-ish material, so I don't think I could actually tie them in a knot if I wanted to..

I appreciate your input on the value of billet crankshafts. Thank you for that meaningful contribution.

I want to thank you for opening my eyes and inspiring me to re-evaluate my sales techniques and prices. Your insight and motivation has inspired me to enroll in the next Tony Robbins seminar in my area. He is speaking on the 14th of January, and thanks to your motivation and depth of insight, I will be attending his seminar/life-lesson and starting a new path to success for myself!

Thank you for being the type of person whom we all wish we could be. You are truly an inspiration to us all.
Haha

You get upset to easy.

4340 s that they sell are good for 1200 HP.
That's for an entire rotating assembly.

Is there really that big of a market for the crank that you're trying to sell?

if i'm not mistaken this crank is EN30B, and for example an EN30B crank from crower would be $5000. EN30B is what the LA Billet Kryptonite cranks were made of... much stronger than your average 4340 steel crank for ~$600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct. I have a scat superlight billet in my v8 that makes over 1650 hp. I had a crank build for my v6 by sonny Bryant. It was 4 month wait 3200.00 12 yrs ago.

if i'm not mistaken this crank is EN30B, and for example an EN30B crank from crower would be $5000. EN30B is what the LA Billet Kryptonite cranks were made of... much stronger than your average 4340 steel crank for ~$600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even think to bring up that aspect of the crank. Thanks Johnny! I always say that you have a way better memory than I do! :)

Correct. I have a scat superlight billet in my v8 that makes over 1650 hp. I had a crank build for my v6 by sonny Bryant. It was 4 month wait 3200.00 12 yrs ago.

Besides the fiscal savings, the other main factor here was the short wait period.

I will be confirming with SCAT again after the new year, but the last timeline they quoted me at was an 8-10 week wait period, which is pretty damn good if you ask me!

Thank you for bringing the knowledge guys.

This guy could have taken your guys his route and explanation.
But instead he took it completely personal And then continued to be very disrespectful.

this website was originally made to help people understand and build their engines correctly.

So now I understand.

Forged 4340 is for someone basically looking at right around 1000 hp.
This type of forging is done while it’s been pounded into its final shape.

Billet forged 4340 is for someone looking at 1500+.This type of material Is a large chunk of steel that is already been forged and then machine into its final shape.

When you want to sell something to a customer you give them a professional explanation like you guys have.
Not basically threatened to fight them.

From an outside and unbiased view. You came onto his sale thread and made statements that you clearly never bothered to do any due diligence to back up your statements.

I didn't even think to bring up that aspect of the crank. Thanks Johnny! I always say that you have a way better memory than I do! :)

Besides the fiscal savings, the other main factor here was the short wait period.

I will be confirming with SCAT again after the new year, but the last timeline they quoted me at was an 8-10 week wait period, which is pretty damn good if you ask me!
Tyler most of us do believe you know what your talking about. There are far more people running these ( what I call an upscale crank ) then folks realize. They just don’t post here like they use too. I know first hand what you have for sale is a great deal.

Tyler most of us do believe you know what your talking about. There are far more people running these ( what I call an upscale crank ) then folks realize. They just don’t post here like they use too. I know first hand what you have for sale is a great deal.

Thank you for the kind words and the perspective.

I should actually thank this guy, because I actually sold the crank this morning, and I might even be selling a third if the person's engine builder says it is a good deal!

I know I said there was only 2 ready to roll, so if the other guy ends up wanting one I will give him mine so he can have it sooner, and I will wait for the 3rd crank to be made which may take a few months longer, but I am cool with that as long as the 2 guys who got these cranks get their cranks quickly, were able to save money, and are happy with the end results!